Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the floor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: On the floor   On the floor EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 pm

First Floor Corridor is the only place you could talk to friends and eat a snack while there. You might also want to take a book with you just in case you get absolutely bored.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Kira is a short girl only about the height of 4'6 She often gets teased and is called a halfling in reference to the muggle book lord of the rings. Her blue hair was curly today and she chose to go without her robes so she was wearing a bright purple tank top that was tight against her and a fluffy blue skirt for the Ravenclaw house. Her purple eyes seemed dull though as she walked around the school Her hair hitting her low back as she sighs. She looks around to see if she could spot anyone and she really didnt so she continued walking and she sighs again. Something is clearly wrong with poor Kira but no one is willing to go up to her or to ask her what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Sarah, the pregnant teacher and a fiance to Severus Snape decides to go downstairs and seen a short girl looking around to find someone to talk to except to be picked at. Sarah had been there before, but she just hopes that she'll talk to see what was wrong. "Hello, My name is Professor Perry-Snape, what is your name?" Sarah asked her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Kira looks up at her "i-im K-kira" she says softly looking at her. Kira wondered who this lady was and why she wanted to talk to her. Kira hid again behind her blue hair so no one cold see her dull purple eyes. "I was just going to do homework." Kira says softly as stays where she is. No one ever talked to Kira ever! unless it was to make fun of her. So why was this lady talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Sarah giggled a little as she put her hand over her 3 month pregnant stomach. "Would you mind if I would sit with you? If you don't mind though. I'm pregnant if you know what I mean." Sarah giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Kira smiles softly blushing and looks down, she herself was pregnant as well she just didnt know how to tell anyone or want to tell anyone. She in fact was not going to tell even the father. "I dont mind that you are pregnant. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing." she smiles "Do you know what it is going to be yet?" she say softly. Kira is usually a soft spoken girl and never really speaks much to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Sarah shook her head, "no one really knows sadly, and my poor fiance Professor Snape is kinda worried about it. But I told him that I'll be alright. But his other wife that died with their twin daughters born. My poor fiance is still worried, I could see it in his eyes." Sarah said sadly. "Oh, there's another kick. Would you like to feel?" Sarah asked her sweetly held up her hand for Kira to take it. She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Kira smiles softly nods and places her hand on Sarah's tummy. "wow the baby is strong." Kira says softly as her other hand naturally rests on her tummy though no one knew she was Pregnant. Kira knew and she wanted to do the best she could to make sure that the child would grow up strong. "i feel bad for snape sometimes i mean loosing his wife. I didnt even know he was married." Kira says softly blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Sarah nodded, "Yes he was married before he met me. I felt sorry for him too." Sarah said. And then noticed that Kira also held her own stomach. "I couldn't help but notice, are you pregnant too?" Sarah looked in Kira's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Kira looks down and nods slightly "i-i cant tell anyone. No one can find out." Kira says softly not wanting anyone to find out anyways. She wasnt going to even tell her own family or the father of her baby.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"Oh, who's the father?" Sarah asked her nicely, but still interested.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Kira looks down at her feet "George... Weasley." she says softly not really knowing how that one happened. Sure she liked George and all but she had a huge crush on Harry. Though she knew she could get George more easy then Harry it was just she needed her own time to figure out who she wanted that is why she could not tell George that she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 pm

"Oh, well I'm very happy for both of you. After three months, you'll get bigger just like me then your secret won't be held for long." Sarah told her, looked at Kira's eyes and then smiled. "If it was a girl or a boy, what would you name him or her?" Sarah asked her. "Trust me, if it was a boy for mine, then he would be named after Snape's father. Tobias James Snape." Sarah told her happily.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Kira sighs softly "i like Avery Mariee, i was thinking maybe Georgie if it is a boy." Kira looks down "I wont tell them who the father is though. I cant do that to him." She says softly knowing that if she did he would just cling onto her like a leech
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

"Don't worry Kira, your secret is safe with me." Sarah winked at her. "Would you like to walk with me?" Sarah asked her as she tries to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Kira nods "s-sure." She says softly as she stands up and looks at Sarah a slight smile on her face "Though i do hope no one can tell that i am pregnant." She say softly again. Her voice not carrying very far
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Sarah shook her head, "Like I said, not until another 3 months Kira. Just be patient just like me. And if you like, you can come to my office and we'll both can have tea. And if you like, I can sew you some clothing for your future child." Sarah said as she got up with Kira's help and smiled sweetly at her. "I'm almost at the end of my pregnancy anyway." Sarah said and did her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Kira sighs softly not really wanting to show anyone shes pregnant. "Well that will be nice." She says softly "I need a friend around here even if it is a professor." She giggles softly
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Sarah nodded. "Okay, lets go find Diana. I heard that you were friends with her. Your very first friend, isn't that right?" Sarah asked her. As they walked down the stairs, Sarah felt another stab in her stomach. "Geez, Braxton Hicks. I just hope it isn't a miscarriage." Sarah said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Kira smiles softly "I hope you dont miscarry either." She says softly as they walk " I like the name." Kira giggles as she skips and twirls around the corridor
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Then water hit the ground. "MY WATER BROKE!!!" Sarah said aloud. "SEVERUS! Kira, please run to get Professor Snape, and his twin daughters." Sarah said silently then she did her lamaze breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Kira panics as she runs to get Snape and Diana she didnt want to get any where near Kaitlyn. They lets just say do not get along at all. So she runs into Snape "Professor Sarah. Baby." She says out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Snape gasps, "God, Show me where she is." Snape told her then ran with Kira and found his fiance on the floor screaming. "Come here Sarah, come with me Kira." Snape told her. Then barely ran to the hospital wing.

((moving to Hospital Wing Nursery.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the floor   On the floor Empty

Back to top Go down

On the floor
Page 1 of 1