Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions Class

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Potions Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 am

"What happens if you run out of money, what would you do then? Draco can't do everything for you, and you know it. You need to come live with me. I'm supporting all of my children and myself." Severus told his daughter. Then he looked at the clock again, it was already past 8, we need to get started on Potions, we'll finish this conversation later on my walks. I'll tell the Headmaster what will be going on and then we shall see what will be going on." Severus told Cayce, and then lead her out of his office and into the classroom. As he waited for everyone to be seated, he turned to the board and wrote down in big words: "CUPID CRYSTALS" "Today class, we will be learning how to make Cupid Crystals." Then he turned. "I would like a thousand word essay and will be turned in two weeks from today. You all got it?" He looked at all the students even his children, except one. He looked at Diana, "Diana, where is Kaitlyn?" Severus asked her. Diana looked at her father, "She didn't feel so good so she went to the hospital wing." Diana told him. Severus made a note for Kaitlyn and then gave it to Diana. "Make sure you give this to her." Severus told her. Diana nodded and put it inside her books. Then Severus turned toward his desk and then towards the whole room. "You may begin." Severus told them all. Then he sat at his desk.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:22 am

Cayce nodded lightly. "We'll talk later..." she walked out as class began. making a mental note that maybe filling him in on her relationship with draco would be a good thing. but not sure entirely...
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 pm

As all of the students were working, Severus took out his folder and opened it and was staring at all of his children in their moving photos. He smiled at them. When he looked up at the clock, it was 8:45 already, and it was almost time to go at 8:59. Then he sighed and put away is folder of his children and took out his quill and his agenda and doodled on it.

As the bell rang, Severus stood up. "You are dismissed, now remember, thousand word essay." Severus told them all. "Cayce, you may accompany me in my office." Severus told his daughter.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm

"Ah why not." she sighed, knowing this wouldn't be comfortable. SHe followed him in his office and took a seat, twirling her nose ring.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Severus looked out the window and there is the Ministry of Magic owl pecking at the window. Severus opened the window and let the owl in. "Thank you, your pay of 15 knuts." Severus told the owl. Then he closed the window and then sat across from his daughter at his desk, and opened the envelope. He read through the note and nodded. Then he looked at Cayce, "Our fight will begin in two days. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?" Snape looked at Cayce as though she wanted to say something to him. "Go ahead, I'm all ears." Severus told her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 pm

She nodded her head slowly. "I'm not moving in with you. It's not because of mom, or uncle rj, or anything like that...I'm happy where I'm at..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Severus raised his eyebrow, "What are you talking about Cayce?" Severus asked her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 pm

"I'm not moving back in with any parent or anything like that. I'm almost 17 and I have a plan for my life that's all ready started." she sighed. "You're gonna flip out when I tell you this, but...I'm engaged."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 pm

"WHAT!" Severus shouted. "WHEN THE HELL DID THIS START CAYCE!" He slammed his fist on his desk making Cayce jump. Severus' eyes were as cold as there were as they could have been. "WHO ASKED YOU!?" Severus still shouting. "I NEVER LET MY CHILDREN GET MARRIED UNTIL THEY ARE 24 YEARS OLD, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU THINKING CAYCE, YOU ARE NOT READY!" Severus shouted at the top of his lungs. Severus didn't mean to yell at his daughter, but this had meant to happen.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 pm

She grinned lightly. "You don't get a say in this Dad. It's not your life...and according to the ministry I'm my own person now. I graduate early in July. And I got accepted into Hexereii University. We're getting married in the October, after we both turn seventeen and he's got a job at the ministry waiting for him." she smiled lightly and shrugged her shoulders. "It's Draco Malfoy..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm

"YOU ARE STILL NOT OLD ENOUGH, YOU ARE SIXTEEN, AND YOU ARE STILL IN HOGWARTS YOUNG LADY! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED UNTIL I APPROVE IT! IT'S NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND CAYCE, YOU KNOW THAT. Now, go back to your other class." Severus told her in an icy voice. Then turned his back to her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:08 pm

"You can't tell me what to do." she shrugged. "You havent been there for my entire life. For whatever reason. I could give a damn if you approve or not. It's happening, Severus!" she grabbed her bag and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm

"I AM YOUR FATHER CAYCE! SO YOU EITHER LISTEN TO ME OR YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR UNCLE RJ'S. AFTER WE HAVE THIS FIGHT, YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME, EITHER WAY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!" Severus shouted after her and then beat his fist against his desk. He looked at the paper that Cayce left, he picked it up and went towards the fireplace and dropped it in the fire. 'If Cayce won't listen to me when I told her to not do it, she will be grounded anyways, I've tried being with her spend some time with her.' Severus thought. He watched the paper burn in the fire, after it was all gone, Severus went over to his desk and looked at his folders. Severus sighed, then sat at his desk. 'I need to talk to Albus. He knows what to do.' Severus thought to himself. Then he got up from his desk and left his office.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 pm

"You don't get it, you sad sick excuse of a father." she shook her head with a grin on her face. "I'm legalized as an adult!!! You have no control over me and neither do mom or Rj!!! I'm emancipated! I can do what I want to. Mom signed me off! And since you don't have custodial rights, you don't get a say so! I'll be 17 by the time of the wedding anyway. You dont get to control this! Damn! Are you that much of a dumbass?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

"Watch your mouth young lady. You don't talk to your father like that. Now get to your class or I will give you detention and ground you for the rest of your life. You are not an adult, even I know that. You are not leaving Hogwarts to get married, think about what you are doing. If you hate me then go ahead. I tried seeing you and your mother enforced it, along with your Uncle RJ, he's not your real uncle. Now you either act like a sixteen year old teenager or you can be treated like a three year old kid, it's up to you Cayce." Severus told her, "And besides, sixteen year old girls is not old enough to move out of Remus' house, you could've sent me an owl to let me know. I have raised my children as the way they are supposed to be. Obedient. You are just as snot nosed like your mother, and I will not have that when I'm in this school." Severus told her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 pm

"First of all, I graduate in a week. Second of all, he is my real uncle. He's mother's older brother. Third of all, you can't ground me you're not my legal guardian. Fourth, It's my free period, I can't get detention for skipping a class I don't have. And fifth, I don't hate you. I just know what's best for me, and am gonna go by what's best for me."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm

"Fine, go. I'm not even sure that you are my daughter anymore. Believe what you will, I love you. You know that. Just go." Severus waved his hand at Cayce and sat at his desk and looked at wall. Then tears weld up in his eyes. He hid them.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 pm

"I can't believe I was actually gonna ask you to walk me down the aisle..." she slammed the door behind her, and made sure to knock over everything in his classroom as she walked to her room.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 pm

"THEN GET YOUR UNCLE TO DO IT FOR YOU!" Severus shouted after her. Then he grabbed tissues and blew his nose. He looked around and nothing was hit on the floor as Cayce slammed his door. After Severus was calmed, he went down to the great hall and grabbed his dinner.

((MOVING DOWN TO THE GREAT HALL))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions Class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Severus Snape Twin Daughters :: Dungeons :: Potions Department-
Jump to: