Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Empty Room One; Practice Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Empty Room One; Practice Room Empty
PostSubject: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Empty Room One; Practice Room Class_room_screenshot-2
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 am

The long absent Cayce returned to school today from her medical leave. She was weak and was not in her best shape, but more of anything else, she was pissed... She walked into the empty classroom, first throwing a chair against the wall, then another, knocking a few others over. Then finally seating herselt in chair, laying her head on the table buried in her arms and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 am

Severus came by and heard one of his daughter's sob. Severus came inside the empty classroom and seen his daughter Cayce crossing her arms over the desk and buried her head in them and crying. He came over to her and sat down in the next desk beside her, "Are you alright Cayce?" He asked him, touching her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 am

She didn't raise her head. Her father was the last person she wanted to see at a time like this. She knew he was trying, but as angry as she was she'd more than likely lash out at him, which she didn't want to do. She laid her glasses on the table sniffling and raising her head, trying to look strong now that someone was around...
"Mom tried to kill herself again..." she whispered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:54 am

"I know I heard, she sent me owls posts. She wanted me to come back to her. I tried coming back to her, tried breaking down her door even though she put a charm on it. I tried knocking on her door and she told me to go away. I was crying, I didn't know what to do." Severus told her. Then showing his tears to his daughter like never before. He held out his arms for his daughter, "Come here sweetie, we can cry together if you would like." Severus told her still holding out his arms for her.

---------------

MEANWHILE

Diana came through the corridor because she was trying to find her father. She stopped in her tracks when she heard crying. She walked slowly and found her father with her other sister Cayce. Overheard everything. She gasped a little, when she turned her head. She seen her father holding Cayce in his arms and hugging her like he done with Kaitlyn and Diana. But never cried, Diana never seen him cry except this once. Diana's tears started to weld up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

She didn't know what to think about this, she let herself cry on him and she let herself be vulnerable because she knew nobody would see it. And she listened to him.
"She's got a three year old daughter by her husband. She needs to step up. She wasn't there for me. She's gotta be there for her...And I have to find a way to make him go back to her..." she wiped at her eyes. "But she's psychotic. That's why she wasn't there for me...She would have killed me...and everyone knows that. That's why Uncle Rj raised me..." she put her glasses back on, still not noticing Diana. "What am I gonna do? I've never had to pick her up from something this deep...Dad, I really don't know." She didn't even realize she'd actually called him dad, since that wasn't something she did often. She still didn't entirely trust him for not being there, but it was clear that her walls were falling down...

Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 am

Severus understands what she has been through. "I tried to take custody of you, Cayce. Has your mother told you that? I really tried, but your Uncle RJ won you over me. That's why I've been trying to come and see you, but your Uncle RJ will not let me because of the restricted law." Severus told her, when he was trying to comfort her. He looked at her squarely at her face and her eyes. He smiles of her, "I love you Cayce, no matter where you are at. Remember that." Severus told her. Then he heard some more sobbing outside the door. When he looked at the doorway, he seen his daughter Diana sobbing. "Diana, come her honey." Severus told her. Diana ran to her father and her long lost sister that she never met and sobbed on his shoulder. "I want my mommy." Diana sobbed.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 am

Cayce was shocked at first, and was unsure of what to say. "Nobody ever told me that." she shook her head. "As far as I knew, mom signed me over directly to him. With the agreement that he had rule over everything with me because nobody else wanted me." she shrugged and shook head. "whatever, I guess it doesnt even matter. You can't change what happened." she noticed Diana right as he called her over. She didn't know what to say. Diana was around 4 years younger than her. She'd never been exceptionally good with kids. Or siblings for that matter...and was unsure of what to think when Diana said she wanted her mother...therefore remained speechless, until realizing..."I'm the only one of your children who's mother is actually alive, aren't I?" she asked lightly...
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:27 am

Severus tried to calm Diana when Cayce asked him the question. He nodded, "Yes, she was the lucky one. Every other mother I'd tried getting mother's for, everyone of them died except for yours." Severus told Cayce.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 am

This answer succussfully did what cayce had feared. It unnerved her. her metamorphmagi powers acted up, turning her hair a bright red color revealing her anger. "See that's what pisses me off." she stood up kicking a chair, and grmbling under her breath, leaning over the chair. "She was given a chance...and she's so willing to get rid of it." she shook her head, looking to the back wall.
She was attempting to calm herself but it wasn't working. And things didn't go well when she was upset. She didn't have good emotional control, but she had a high power magic. And magic is based off of emotions...the wind banged hard against the windows and even fkung them open.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 am

He could see Cayce getting angry, he told Diana to leave and wait for him outside. Diana nodded and left. Severus looked at his daughter, "Okay, I'm going to ask you something for me. And I'm being serious about it. Hit me, as hard as you can. And I promise, I will not hurt you. I won't even touch you, I am proud of you. Hit me as hard as you can." Severus told him, then put his hands behind his back. And waited for his daughter for her first hit. And as he promised, he will not touch her. He loved his daughter as much as his other children.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:47 am

She stared at him with and odd look of confusion that looked almost identical to his. "What the hell?" she asked, "As much as I'd absolutely love to do that, NO!" she shook her head. "If I hit you once, believe me, with nerves like mine, I wouldn't be able to stop. And as much as I really want to hit you, you've got other kids to worry about that wouldn't think too highly of me doing that." she was very rational even in times of anger. She shook her head looking at him. "You know, you really are quite pathetic...Violence is never the answer. As much as we want it to be and as hard as we convince ourselves that it is, it only leads to more violence or the need and want for more violence. And I kind of don't want to turn out like my mother..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 am

Severus chuckled a little, "Don't worry about it, hit me as much as you want. I will not hurt anyone, not even you. You are my daughter, when Kaitlyn was mad I let her hit her as much as she wants until she cried. Then she apologizes." Severus told Cayce, "Go ahead, just hit me. And of course you do look like your mother, but you have my eyes. I can see it." Severus told her. "Did you know what I did when I got angry? But I never hit anyone, but I punched through my pillows as hard as I can and then I feel better. Just punch me as hard as you want." Severus told her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 am

She shook her head and giggled lightly. "You're a freaking whackadoodle! I'm not punching you! And yeah, I punch walls. I've punched a few in the dorms. And I break things...Like that' chair...and that chair." she pointed out from her outrage from before. "But I can't hit you." she shook her head. "I can't hit you because you asked me to. If I want to hit you, you'll never see it coming and it'll be at a time that you're the target of my anger. Right now it's not you..." she shrugged. "it's mother. It's mother, and Uncle Rj...You know what...THat's who I'm gonna go hit." she smiled lightly snapping her fingers. "Remus John Lupin, where the hell is he?" she walked forward, attempting to get to the door, but he stepped in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Severus stepped in front of her, "I'm sorry Cayce, but I won't let you do that. Then you would be expelled for sure and I don't want that to happen. I want you to get graduated from Hogwarts, that's why Diana is here to help you. She helped Kaitlyn and your twin brother, it's your turn to be helped graduated. You can punch as many walls as you want, but not your legal guardian. Remember, your uncle works here too. So you need to control that anger of yours, please. I really don't want to see you expelled and neither does your siblings." Severus told her. He looked at her carefully, "Promise me that you will not hurt your uncle or your mother. I will have custody of you and your brother, no matter how hard I tried." Severus told her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 am

She looked at him and shook her head. "He won't expell me. He's got too much invested in me. I know his weakness Dad, I grew up with him. You reap what you sew, and it's time I confronted my demons." she shook her head. "He's not even legally a teacher here. He's a visitor. He hasn't been a teacher since I was 13." she glared a minute. "I love Uncle Rj, and I love mom...But they both deserve to get a taste of the monster they've created in me...."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:21 am

Severus gave her a icy glare, then sighed. Then stepped away. He loved his daughter, but then thought about it. "I have a question, did they ever abused you? Your uncle RJ and your mother?" Severus asked his daughter. He seen those eyes wide, but waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:27 am

She stopped for a minute...."Mom did...Whenever I was arround, up until i was 9 she would hit me. For no reason..." she shrugged remembering. "but uncle rj's was more psychosimatic abuse...everyday it was, 'i'm the only one that loves you. your mother doesnt care, your father doesnt care. where are they? can't even raise their own children. the only reason you're not on the streets is because of me.' stuff like that. and that's okay sometimes, but then it's all 'well they don't wnat you, you were, thier mistake." she shook her head. "Since he got with Tonks he's stopped...And mother stopped when she got married to Chris..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 am

Severus' eyes got wide and angry. He closed his eyes and breathed. And then opened them, "I'm going to send an owl to the Ministry of Magic, there is going to be a battle. No one abuses my daughter nor my son like that. You may leave, but don't do anything that is foolish, alright?" Severus touched her shoulder lightly. And then walked away to the Owl Tower and wrote an emergency letter to the Ministry of Magic and then gave it to the owl and it flew away. Severus went to his Dungeons waiting for his students to come in.

((We're moving towards the Dungeons for Potions... Class will be starting in 30 minutes.))
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 am

"it's done an over with dad." she shrugged. "I'm sixteen. I dont even live with them anymore." she covered her mouth, not realizing what she said until it was too late...Now she was sure she'd have to explain a very uncomfortable story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room One; Practice Room   Empty Room One; Practice Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Room One; Practice Room
Page 1 of 1