Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts, A History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Hogwarts, A History Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Hogwarts Online's very own history book. This book contains student and professor collaboration of all past events and adventures. All members are asked to submit stories!
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

Kaitlyn and Diana:

Tag: Lucy Dragonkin

Diana was at the table looking through books while her twin is looking for books. Diana looked up and found her father standing at the doorway. "What do you want now father? Tell us more lies of why you can't tell us about more of our family." Diana asked her father rudely. Kaitlyn turned quickly and seen her father standing there. Then she turned back to the bookshelf and actually found a book that she wanted to learn about Hogwarts.

Snape sighed and went over to the table to where is daughters Diana and Kaitlyn was sitting at. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I just didn't think that it would be the right time to tell you because the both of you were so young for you to understand." Snape told them both. Diana huffed, wanted to say something rude and ignorant but kept her mouth shut. But before she could've said it, "Save it dad. You never even told us about any of our families." Kaitlyn said and then sat down with her twin sister and opened her book to read. She really didn't want to hear any of this so she took out her music and tried to turn on. But then she found out that it wasn't even charged. Diana sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy DragonKin

Lucy DragonKin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:57 am

Lucy slid the dusty , old library book back in place quietly, blocking her view of Professor Snape and the two girls. She hated overhearing private conversations especially when they involved her head of house. Tip toeing further down the isle she reached for her books, grimacing as the cluttered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 am

Diana heard the books drop. She got up from the table leaving Kaitlyn and their father to find where she heard the books cluttered. She looked around the bookshelf and found a new girl. Diana sighed, "Are you alright? Do you need help." Diana asked. She looked behind her and found that Kaitlyn was fighting with their father. Kaitlyn face was getting redder and redder and their father was getting paler and paler. Then Kaitlyn left the table and their father was sitting there almost crying. He got up from the table and strided away and out the door. "Father got tired of telling us lies and he's going to get us altogether and tell us what had happened before he met our mother." Kaitlyn said.
Back to top Go down
Lucy DragonKin

Lucy DragonKin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 am

Lucy blanched, "im alright .. just browsing... sorry for interrupting your conversation" she said , standing up and looking at both Diana and Kaityln. "I'm Lucy Dragonkin, 6th year Slytherin" Lucy introduced holding her hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:27 am

"I'm Diana and this is my twin sister, Kaitlyn. We're 1st year Slytherins. And Snape is our father. But it's okay, the conversation's over." Diana smiled. Kaitlyn smiled too. Then Kaitlyn kinda hissed and holding onto her arm. Diana looked at her sister. "Uhm, I'll be right back." Diana said. Then she pulled Kaitlyn away. "Is it burning again?" Diana asked. Kaitlyn nodded. "Here, let's look at it." Diana said. Then she moved Kaitlyn's sleeve out of the way. "Oh my God. Kaitlyn, you really need to go to the Hospital Wing. I mean, it's already red and burnt. And I mean it." Diana told her twin. Kaitlyn shook her head, "No, I'll be fine." Kaitlyn said.
Back to top Go down
Lucy DragonKin

Lucy DragonKin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 am

Lucy awkwardly glanced around the shelving at them in both concern and confusion. "I can take you... I mean, well Im on the way to Dumbledore's office .. but I can always detour" she piped, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:34 am

Kaitlyn looked at her horrified. "Uhm... I don't think so." Kaitlyn said to her. Diana looked at her sister hopefully. Kaitlyn sighed. "Fine, sure I'll go." Kaitlyn said. "Want me to go with you?" Diana asked her. "No, I'll be fine." Kaitlyn told her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy DragonKin

Lucy DragonKin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 am

Lucy felt a sudden cautious feeling around Kaitlyn "It's okay if you don't want to" Lucy said placing her books in her side bag.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 am

"No, it's okay. I'll go. I have to show it to the Headmaster anyways." Kaitlyn said. "I'll be fine Diana, don't worry about it." Diana smiled. "Okay, I'll be at the Slytherin common room when you're done." Diana said then she started to pack up. And then headed out the door to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Lucy DragonKin

Lucy DragonKin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 am

Lucy waited until Kaitlyn had left and then silently walked up to Diana. "If you don't mind me asking..." Lucy paused uncertain "What was that about?" she asked cautiously taking a step back her features showing a deep interest.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:35 am

((Uhm, Diana already left.))
Back to top Go down
Lucy DragonKin

Lucy DragonKin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 am

(( oh, thats awkward lol ))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 am

((lol, its okay. you can edit your post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts, A History   Hogwarts, A History Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts, A History
Page 1 of 1