Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravenclaw Table

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Come and RP with your Ravenclaw friends!
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Rosie Weasley

Rosie Weasley

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Come and RP with your Ravenclaw friends!
*Rosie walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down*
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Kaitlyn sat with her twin sister, Diana to eat dinner. When they seen their father up there at the Teacher's table. Their father was talking to another teacher about his daughters. Then Kaitlyn kinda seen a crystal ball, but it was covered in some kind of green cloth.

Diana was also looking at their father and seen the green cloth. Diana whispered in her sister's ear, "What do you supposed that be?" Diana asked.

Kaitlyn shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know sis, but I'm determined to find out." Kaitlyn told her twin. Then turned to the table and grabbed a little food. She doesn't eat that much meat, and yet she's a vegetarian.

Diana also turned to the table, she looked at all the food that her twin has. She stuck out her tongue. "Yuck, I hate vegetables." Diana said then grabbed her some meat for her own plate. Diana was so hungry that she could eat a whole cow by herself.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Weasley

Rosie Weasley

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 pm

* Rosie was putting some food on her plate when she spotted the twins* Hello I'm not sure if we've meet. I'm Rose Weasley. But most people Call me Rosie. *she smiles holding her hand out to both of them hoping they would not dislike her because she was a Weasley. She knew most people's thoughts about her family but she still had to find out if she could find someone to talk to*
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Diana and Kaitlyn just stared at the Weasley girl. They just stared at the Weasley's hand.

Diana shrugged her shoulders. "Hi, I'm Diana Snape, this is my twin sister. Kaitlyn Snape. And our father up there, that's Professor Snape. That's our father." Diana smiled.

Kaitlyn glared at her twin sister then turned away from the Weasley girl.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Weasley

Rosie Weasley

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Diana and Kaitlyn just stared at the Weasley girl. They just stared at the Weasley's hand.

Diana shrugged her shoulders. "Hi, I'm Diana Snape, this is my twin sister. Kaitlyn Snape. And our father up there, that's Professor Snape. That's our father." Diana smiled.

Kaitlyn glared at her twin sister then turned away from the Weasley girl.

*Smiles at Diana* Nice to meet you Diana, Kaitlyn. Is it weird having your dad as a professor though? *she thought about what it would be like to Have her father teacher and Shudders* I mean...... *she watched as Kaitlyn turned away and frowns thinking to herself yup just as I thought and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Kaitlyn just turned back around. "Why the bloody hell would you care Weaselbee? He's my father." Then turned back to the table and ate her vegetables.

Diana sighed, "Sorry about my sister. She's always grumpy when our mum died." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Weasley

Rosie Weasley

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:42 pm

It's alright. I'm use to that....It's just that I hoped someone would look beyond my family background. *frowns* For once *whispers*
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Diana nodded. "Well its nice to meet you Rose." Diana said then shook her hand. Then turns around to look at her twin. "Kaitlyn, what is wrong with you?" She asked her sister.

Kaitlyn huffed, "nothing. I gotta go to class. I'll talk to you later." Kaitlyn said as she grabbed her bag and left the Great Hall to her Transformation class.

Severus seen his daughter leave, then got up from the teacher's table and straddled to his other daughter. "Diana, what's wrong?" He asked his daughter as he sat down next to her.

Diana looked at her father, "I don't know. Kaitlyn is acting kind of funny. She's always nice to the other houses, but now she's changed." Diana said as she looked after the sister. Then she looked at her father. "What's going on with her daddy.? I don't understand.." Diana told him.

Severus shook his head. "I'll go talk to her Diana. Where did she say she was going?" He asked her as he stood up.

Diana nodded her head. "Yes daddy, she said that she was going to her class. Transformation class I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Weasley

Rosie Weasley

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:58 pm

*Rosie watched herleave and just watched then heard professor Snape and turned to see him standing by Diana* Hello Professor.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Snape stared at the Weasley girl, "So you're Weasley? Arn't you supposed to be at your table? Get there or I'll deduct house points." Snape warned her. Then went after his daughter.

Diana sighed, "that was my father. He always warns people to get back to their tables." Diana said.

Then the bell rang.

"Time for me to get to Transformation class. I'll see you later." Diana said as she shook Rose's hand one last time and left with her classmates.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Weasley

Rosie Weasley

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm a Ravenclaw......*Frowns* That's how most people are with my family.....I'm a Ravenclaw....My Mum should have been. My family was disappointed I got Ravenclaw Most of all my Uncle Harry was. I don't get why though...Ravenclaw is just Closer to the Slytherin Table I guess instead of on the complete other side. They don't want me talking to Slytherins but there is nothing wrong with them. Well any way. He can't take any house points from me for being at my own table. *she was still frowning*
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:13 pm

((End of RP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table
Page 1 of 1