Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Abandoned House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Abandoned House Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Rumor says is it's suppose to be haunted because of the evil spirit.

Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Bellatrix was hitting the trees she past with her fist, soon it was sore and bleeding, "Damn it! That hurts!" She wasn't paying attention as she entered a small clearing and ran into an old abandoned house, "What the?!" She looked up and shrugged, deciding to enter the house even though she didn't know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Diana and her new brother decided to take a walk in the woods. Their father told them to go out of the castle. "And inside these woods is a horrible monster. But he's gone now, but all the centaurs are still here. So be careful when you go in." But something went terribly wrong, Diana sensed it.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Bellatrix stifled a scream as she walked into the living room. "Oh My Salazar!" she whisper-yelled slowly backing up, eyes wide taking in the scene before her. As she neared the door it slammed shut and an eerie fog slowly crept along the floor towards her. Bella swallowed and glanced towards the window, wondering if she could make it out. She slowly made her way towards it, keeping one eye on the eerie fog, the other on the desired window.
Ignoring the pain in her already throbbing and bleeding hand she broke the glass, and the frame, hoisting herself out just in time. "I am never going back in there!" she exclaimed quickly heading to the edge of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 am

Diana picked up her little brother and ran inside the Forbidden Forest to find out who screamed. "HELLO! IS ANYONE HERE?!" Diana yelled through the woods, she couldn't hear nothing until she heard twigs snapping every time she turns around. Tobias started to scream, "I WANT MY DADDY!" Tobias screamed and kicking at Diana. "Oh, don't worry Tobias, we'll get out soon if they don't find us first." Diana cooed.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:44 pm

"Hello?"Bellatrix yelled out, "Where are you?" She started towards where the yell had come from, making little to no noise she heard twigs breaking behind her. "Who's there?" her voice was steady not betraying the fear she felt, "I'm not in the mood for games Willow!" she snapped. Only Willow knew how nervous she got in the forest, and how she continued to try to get over said nervousness by entering it on an almost daily basis.
A dry laugh came from behind her, and when she whirled around no one was there, it came again but this time it seemed to surround her. "Ahhh!" she screamed running towards where she thought the school was, crashing into Diana as she ran. "I'm sorry." she said her voice now full of fear.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

"Bella, are you alright? You weren't supposed to be in there. And it's okay." Diana asked her. She looked at Tobias but he wasn't beside her anymore. "TOBIAS! WHERE ARE YOU!" No answer, Diana was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Bella nodded, "I'm fine just freaked out... Ummm who is Tobias?" she asked. "I'll help you find him, but I am not going back that way without company." she announced pointing back towards the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:31 pm

"Tobias is mine and Kaitlyn's half brother. Professor Perry had Tobias and she died. The whole castle was broke down crying because of her death." Diana said sadly.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Bellatrix nodded, "Shall we start looking?" she wondered if she should start to search the way she came, being very careful to avoid the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Diana nodded and went with Bella inside the Forbidden Forest.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Bellatrix swallowed as they neared the place that she heard the creepy laughter, but continued on moving silently over the ground, watching for any sign of Tobias.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Diana heard the laughter too. She was thinking it was Kaitlyn but shook her head. Then she heard screaming, "Bella, did you hear that? I think it was Tobias."
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Bella was already running towards the scream, but stopped at the edge of the clearing, staring at the house which looked as it had when she first found it, the window was repaired and she could have sworn that she had broke one of the pillars on the porch, "Diana... I think he may be in there." She said pointing towards the house the had the eerie fog around the outside.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

"Oh no, he can't be in there. My father would kill me if I didn't have a closer eye on him." Diana whimpered. Then she tip toed up to the abandoned house. Then opened the door and stammered, "T-Tobias, are you there?" Diana stammered. "I WANT MY DADDY!" Tobias screamed at the top of his lungs. "TOBIAS, PLEASE COME OUT!" Then she ran inside until the door slammed. Diana screamed, then she heard laughter as loud as she could hear it. "HAH! GOTCHA!" Diana recognized the voice and it wasn't Kaitlyn either. She turned, "VOLDEMORT! WHERE IS MY BROTHER!" Diana yelled at him. "Tsk tsk, well he's right here. Perfectly sound." Voldemort's cold voice scared Diana. "WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE! AND GIVE ME MY BROTHER! HE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!" Diana tried to grab her brother but Voldemort pulled away. "You naughty girl, hasn't your father taught you anything nice." He told her. Diana wanted to scream at him. "If my father was here, he would end you once and for all." Diana grind her teeth together. Then she heard Bella screaming outside.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Bella desperately climbed a tree "Go away!: she screamed at the Death Eaters that had emerged from the forest. She wanted to get to the house to help Diana, and save little Tobias, but then her namesake appeared and stared at her. "hello Bellatrix." Bella said from her perch, causing the older and more crazy Bellatrix to cackle.

Willow had decided to go for a quick walk in the forest and was just as silent as her cousin in the forest, and so was able to sneak up to the clearing, and listen to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 pm

"Voldemort, I'm not telling you. I'm asking you politely to give my brother back." Diana told him. Kaitlyn was behind Voldemort came out of the shadows. Diana gasped, "KAITLYN! HOW COULD YOU!" Diana gasped. "Diana please, you don't want to know who I really want to be and this is my future. I wanted to be a Death Eater, and he adopted me as his daughter. He loved me than our father. He never loved me, our father always turned to you and not me. He never trusted me, he trusted you but not me." Kaitlyn told her twin. "So that is why you called your Slytherin mate a Mudblood, am I a Mudblood to you? Our father loved us, you just don't see it. Just give me Tobias." Diana said and then slowly walked towards Kaitlyn till all the wands are put up. "I'M NOT ARMED DAMN IT! I JUST WANT MY BROTHER!" Diana screamed at all the Death Eaters. "Kaitlyn, give Tobias to your twin sister and then we'll be on our way." Voldemort told her and then apparated. Then everyone apparated and then left Kaitlyn behind. Kaitlyn sighed and gave Tobias to her twin and apparated too. Diana sighed as she got her brother back, but how is she going to get out of here? She checked the door, but the door opened. And there was Bella bruised. "Bella, are you alright?" Diana asked her.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Bella nodded, "Oh yeah, my crazy 2nd cousin came by to visit, and I fell out of the tree." She glanced towards where a Death Eater lay, "Willow managed to get him, and stopped me from braking something important when I hit the ground when Bellatrix grabbed her. Shortly after that they all apparated out of here." She was clearly worried for her cousin, "I see you got Tobias back. We should get back to the castle." she said limping to the Death Eater and picking him up fireman syle.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Diana nodded. "Of course, he would be worried. I just can't believe this." Diana said to Willow and Bella. "Why would she do this?" Diana asked them both. Then she looked at her sleeping brother.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 pm

//Willow is gone o.O Bellatrix Crazy-pants took her...//

Bella sighed, "Neither do I..." she walked, still silently, towards the castle, thinking about her cousin in the grasp of a crazy madwoman and the most evil person alive.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:39 pm

After Tobias, Diana and her friend got out of the forest, there was Diana's and Tobias's father was standing right there, arms crossed and his eyebrow raised. "Diana, you never came back for any of your classes. And who the hell is that?" Snape asked Bella looking away from his children.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Bellatrix looked down, "I don't know who he is, only that he works for Moldeshorts with Bellatrix Crazy-pants." she told him putting the masked man down and streching. "May I go to the Hospital Wing sir? I think I may have broken something when I fell." she asked Severus Snape.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:31 am

Snape moved aside to let Bella through. After he looked at Diana again, "Diana you're grounded for two days. Now get your move on to your common room and don't come out til lunch and the House Elves will bring it up to you." Snape told her and strided away into the castle. Diana felt like she was going to cry. But did as she was told.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Bella limped quickly towards the Hospital Wing, but not quickly enough to miss Diana's punishment, she didn't understand it, so she pushed it to the back of her mind and concentrated on getting to her destination without falling.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm

((End of rp))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned House   The Abandoned House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned House
Page 1 of 1