Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Abandoned House pt. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

At the Abandoned House pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Diana ran towards the abandoned house to where Bella and herself was and there was Bella up in that tree and the other Bella just like her wrapped up in bandages in the same tree. "Oh no. She cannot be seen and I'm the only one that knows about it." Diana whispered. She hid behind another tree across from the Bella filled tree.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 pm

The bandaged wrapped Bella had climbed high in the tree, higher then the other Bella climbed, and watched, praying that the branches would be thick enough to hide her from the others. She was wondering how she was supposed to stop Willow from tackling the death eater and getting captured when she heard a twig snap. Her head whipped towards the sound and to her surprise she saw Diana, "What are you doing here?" she mouthed to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 pm

"I'm watching you, I'm trying to save your cousin too. I hope you know that." Diana told her. Then she looked up at the sky and then here comes Willow, Diana hid behind the tree watching Willow skipping down towards the abandoned house.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Bella nodded, and silently crept down the tree, avoiding being seen by all. She watched her cousin stop behind a tree and watch the scene before her. Silently Bella crept closer to Willow and had an idea of how to save her from being captured.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 am

Diana looked up in the sky, and there were dark clouds in the sky that was going very fast. Diana looked at Willow as she climbed the tree. Then she looked at Bella to tell her to jump and stop her. Then she seen her twin, Kaitlyn standing right there next to the door. And after the other Diana walked inside, Kaitlyn slammed the door. "GOTCHA!" She yelled in a man's voice and then apparated inside.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Bella cast a quick spell that she had been perfecting for a few years, she was able to cast it silently and it was of her own design. When Willow tried to jump on the man, that she would jump on, she would find herself jumping back into the forest, no matter which way she jumped she would go back into the forest and be unable to enter the clearing. Bella positioned herself so she could stun the man that got stunned, and ensure that she didn't die or get too seriously injured when she fell. Glancing towards Diana who was watching the house intently, she wondered what exactly happened in there.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Diana heard the stumble against the tree. Diana looked up again, and there was Willow in the tree. But she seen Willow stunned. When I turned, there was a man coming after Willow. Diana took out her wand, "REDUCTO!" Diana yelled without noticing and the red part came bursting out of her wand and it hit the Death Eater.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Bella cursed silently, noticing that the uninjured Bella's head had whipped towards the voice of the second Diana, "What was that?" she said. The injured Bellatrix slid down the tree as her memories of the incident changed to match what was happening. Shacking her head she stood and cast a whispered stunning charm at a random death eater, unaware of Willow looking around for the person that shouted Reducto.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Diana wanted to disappear, she should've known to bring her father's cloak of invisibility. "Accio cloak of invisibility." Diana whispered, as the cloak floats towards her, she grabs it and hides under the cloak of invisibility. Diana looked at the uninjured Bella and the injured Bella looking. She wanted to disappear.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 pm

The injured Bella was glaring. Then she turned and quickly climbed a tree, unfortunately it was the same on Willow was in, but luckily Willow was too busy investigating the edge of the clearing for Diana, and so didn't see her time traveling cousin. Bella stopped on one of the higher branches, well above where people would look because the limbs are so much thinner and would be unable to hold the weight of anyone over the age of 3. Clinging to the trunk she cast a strengthening charm on the branch and crawled out on it.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:39 am

((If y'all don't want me to post here, just pm me and I'll delete this. I just want to post with someone.))

Daciana smiled as she ran along with Pheonix, until she'd tripped over someone's fallen wand. She grabbed it, dismissing it as a messed up disarming charm. That is, until she saw the many Death Eaters. "Holy hell in a handbasket!" she whispered to herself, pulling out her own wand. "Expelliarmus!" she cried out, pointing her wand at one of the Death Eaters. A spell she'd once heard some of the other students talking about came to mind as she saw what seemed to be either another of Voldemort's Death Eaters or a dark clad student. She looked up to find not just the student she'd seen from the corner of her eye, but another as well. 'Don't I have Potions with her?" Daciana asked herself mentally. 'Yeah, I think I do. Her name's Belle, or Bella, or something like that.' "Bella! Be careful!" she called, watching as her sweet wolf changed in attitude to protect her owner by ripping into a masked figure.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

As Diana looked at her, the uninjured Bella looked at her. "What is she doing here?" Diana asked. Diana remembered that she was still under the cloak of invisibility. Diana moved away slowly and then ran through the woods. "Maybe I'll wait for Bella up here at the castle." Diana told herself. Then she sat down. Just before long, she saw Daciana walking through the woods and came out from it. "Daciana? What were you doing in the woods?" Diana asked her.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm

At Diana's question, Daciana pointed towards Pheonix, who'd taken a good chunk out of one of the Death Eater's arms. "Have to keep my baby girl secret and exercised. If you tell anyone I have her, there's going to be an unexplained death." One of the Death Eaters, Carrow if she'd heard what another had said to him correctly had just barely started to say the killing curse, his wand pointed at Pheonix, before Daciana screeched "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Diana whipped out her wand, "STUPEFY!" Diana screamed and the Death Eater ran away. Diana sighed. "You should be careful. And hide her away quickly before anyone sees her." Diana said. Then she looked up at Bella, "Bella, did you get Willow before she was taken?" Diana asked her.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:16 pm

"She'll be back in Hagrid's hut before I go back up to the castle," Daciana replied. "I've made a deal to help him every weekend if he keeps her when I'm in class." She finally used the spell she'd heard about, calling out "Sectumsempra!" Supposedly, Diana's father had created it. Her mother had taught it to her before her death when Daciana had been in school. Adriana had been part of the Darks as they'd called them. American Death Eaters. "You'd be surprised with what I know. Don't worry about me being careful." Diana asked Bella something about getting Willow before she was taken. "Last I checked, if I'm correct and Willow is the girl in the tree below Bella, then she hasn't been taken at all yet. She's still up there."
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am

Bella shook her head sadly, "I almost got to her! But Amycus Carrow cast Crucio at me..." she sat down, making sure that her past self wouldn't see her when she walked out carrying that Death Eater. She hit her head against the tree, "Why can't I do anything right?" she muttered over and over.

//I had really slow internet for a while -.-" so it was a pain to use any webpage...//
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 pm

((its okay Willow.))

Diana sighed, "Well, we tried. We really did." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm

"Wait, if y'all can find where they took her, we can go get Willow," Daciana offered. "So, who's up for recon?" She whistled sharply to Pheonix as the wolf chased out one of the Death Eaters and the rest followed those who took Willow. Grabbing her scruff, Daciana headed back to the castle, motioning for Bella and Diana to follow. "Your father used to be one of them, wasn't he? He'll know."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Diana shook her head, "No, Willow's gone Daciana." Diana told her. "My father never told me that he was a Death Eater. How did you find out?" Diana asked her. Looking at the injured Bella, with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm

"My mother was a Dark," Daciana explained, stopping in her tracks. "They were an American group of Death Eaters. Every once in a while, the British and English branches would meet, and my mother was always envious of your father." She turned around, smiling maliciously at them. " If she's gone, that doesn't exactley mean she's dead. And if she is, we can avenge her."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Diana doesn't feel right, but Daciana was right. "I'll talk to my father when I have the chance." Diana said to her. Then got up and found that her father was outside alone. She grabbed a small piece of rock and threw it at him. "Father, come over here. I need to talk to you." Diana told him. When Snape found that Diana made it with Bella. He came around the castle. "Yes my daughter, what do you need to talk to me about." Snape said to Diana. Diana sighed, "Did, I mean. Were you ever a Death Eater?" Diana asked him finally. Hoping to get the truth out of him. Snape sighed and took his daughter by her hand and sat with her. "Yes, I was a Death Eater for the Dark Lord, until I found out that your mother was having you and Kaitlyn. And then she died after she told me her last words. "Please watch our little girls." Then she died with her last breath. So I turned my back on the Dark Lord to watch and play with you while he was busy. Until he found out that I had you and Kaitlyn with me at Diagon Alley. He took Kaitlyn instead of you. Kaitlyn was full of hatred." Snape told her. Diana's eyes were wide as saucers in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm

"Well then, so I finally meet the creator of levicorpus," Daciana said, smiling as she stepped towards Professor Snape, holding out her hand. "Daciana Mccoy, daughter of Jezebell Grey. She was one of your co-workers. We need to find one of the busier hideouts that the Death Eaters may have taken Willow to."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Snape embraced the hand and shook. "Well, that's the problem. I don't even know where they ran to. They move everywhere. There is no way to find them." Snape told her and hugged his little girl.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"Wait, who am I kidding?! Pheonix can track them until we find where they apparated, if they did," Daciana realized, biting at her lip. "From then on we might be able to find a way to replace the trace on one of them like Mom helped the other Death Eaters and Darks on Potter, right? You might be able to redo it!"

((Okay, I'm going by a a bit of the 7th book except Snape lived. If this is a different storyline, sorry. Just tell me and I'll correct it.))
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:35 pm

//>.< I really need to be on my computer more...//

Bella stayed further behind the other two, trying to figure out why Willow was taken, it still confused her. Willow was a loyal Gryffindor, while she was a sneaky Slytherin. Slowly she slid down the wall, still thinking, wishing that somehow she could save Willow, but unsure how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Abandoned House pt. 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next