Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snape's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Severus was inside his office, thinking all about his ex's until he heard a knock on his office door and he got out of his train of thought. "Enter." Snape said and looked at the door opening. Tobias came inside. "Dada, someone is here to see you." Tobias said and moved aside for Cayce and Kaden to come inside. Snape got up and seen his two children that he haven't seen in ages.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Severus was inside his office, thinking all about his ex's until he heard a knock on his office door and he got out of his train of thought. "Enter." Snape said and looked at the door opening. Tobias came inside. "Dada, someone is here to see you." Tobias said and moved aside for Cayce and Kaden to come inside. Snape got up and seen his two children that he haven't seen in ages.

"Well if it isnt daddy dearest." Cayce glared at her father sarcastically, being one of the few children of his who kept in general contact wiht him for most of her life. "So tell us father, all about how horribly hard your life is, and how epically humiliating it must be to live in such a world where you can't even afford to tell your children that they have siblings."
"Nicely put sister, nicely put." KAden smiled somewhat evilly, being a very cunning person. "Tell me father, do you even know which son I am? Or who my mother is? Or was she just another one of your mistakes, since you seem to have made a lot of them."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Snape looked at every one of his child that his ex gave birth to. "Why does it matter to you. You're my children." Snape said and then turns to his desk to look through his stuff. He finds envelopes of pictures of every ex that he got every one of them pregnant, and they all gave birth to each of them.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Snape looked at every one of his child that his ex gave birth to. "Why does it matter to you. You're my children." Snape said and then turns to his desk to look through his stuff. He finds envelopes of pictures of every ex that he got every one of them pregnant, and they all gave birth to each of them.

"It matters to us because our mothers are dead..." Kaden looked at him. "Or didn't you know. We've been scrounging around with whatever family will take us. And you didn't answer my question...I know you know who she is, Professor Lupin made you have something to do with her. But what about me. I know who my mother is. I just want to know if you do...Or if you can even tell me my name..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:05 pm

"Yes, I know who you both are and your mother. You're Cayce Snape and you are Kaden Snape. And your mother's name is Veronica." Snape told them both.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"Yes, I know who you both are and your mother. You're Cayce Snape and you are Kaden Snape. And your mother's name is Veronica." Snape told them both.

"My mother's name was Tracy...Tracy Lupin." Cayce replied with a slight laugh. "His mother's name was Veronica. He and Kyleyr shared a mother. Not me. My mother didn't want me anymore than you did." She was a lot like her father in physical and emotional sense. She was used to not being wanted around, but even more used to hiding it. In the past year however, she'd changed drastically and became very outspoken. And so had Kaden. Rayna was still mentally scarred from abuse and too upset to talk to Snape. She wasn't even sure he knew she existed. Cryztion was too ashamed of who his father was to talk to him, since he was a Gryffindor second year royalty pretty much. Cayce stared at her father and so did Kaden, both were silently comparing the similarities. Dark hair, brown-green eyes, blank stares...there was no way they belonged to anyone but him.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"I tried to take custody of you Cayce. But your mother wouldn't let me and she won. So I'm not allowed to see any of my children. Not even you. You could've send me an owl and I could've grabbed you like a blink in of an eye and get custody of you. After your mother died, which I didn't know. But Cayce Snape, I love you like I love my other children. You have twins sisters and an oldest sister. I'm sure they'll be back soon. And you'll meet them." Snape told both Kaden and Cayce both.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"I tried to take custody of you Cayce. But your mother wouldn't let me and she won. So I'm not allowed to see any of my children. Not even you. You could've send me an owl and I could've grabbed you like a blink in of an eye and get custody of you. After your mother died, which I didn't know. But Cayce Snape, I love you like I love my other children. You have twins sisters and an oldest sister. I'm sure they'll be back soon. And you'll meet them." Snape told both Kaden and Cayce both.

"My mother didn't even have custody of me while she was alive, DAD!" Cayce replied. "And I did send you an owl. More than one actually. Year, after year, after year...Birthday invitations, father's day cards...you name it I sent it..." she shrugged. "I live with Uncle Rj...Nee` ex Prof. Remus Lupin. But you probably all ready knew that." she was very emotionless. A lot like him in many ways, but then again, being raised by Lupin had it's toll on her as well.
"I was raised by Aunt Madge. My mother died when I was three months old." Kaden looked at Snape. "There's no way you didn't know that... Kyleyr was four. He remembers you around... You say you love us, but you don't know us enough to love us, Professor."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

"THAT'S ENOUGHT KADEN! LEAVE MY OFFICE, I WON'T HAVE YOUR TOLERANCE. NOT ANYMORE. 25 POINTS FROM RAVENCLAW! NOW GET OUT!" Snape yelled at them. And then took his son, Tobias in his arms and watched Cayce leave with Kaden as he left a comment that Snape that couldn't believe of what he said.

Last edited by Kaitlyn Snape on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"THAT'S ENOUGHT CAYCE! LEAVE MY OFFICE, I WON'T HAVE YOUR TOLERANCE. NOT ANYMORE. 25 POINTS FROM RAVENCLAW! NOW GET OUT!" Snape yelled at them. And then took his son, Tobias in his arms and watched Cayce leave with Kaden as she left a comment that Snape that couldn't believe of what she said.

Cayce fell behind not truly able to leave the office.
"Are you coming?" Kaden asked her. She shook her head lightly.
"Kaden, he's all we've got. Aren't you the least bit interested in what he's got to say."
"He's nothing to me Cayce..." Kaden shook his head. "When I needed a father, he wasn't there. When Kyle needed a father, he wasn't there. When Cryz needed a father, when Rayna needed anything...he wasn't there..."
"But he can be now..." Cayce looked up hopefully, and glanced back in snape's office.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Snape sighed and looked at his son again. Tobias looked at his father and whimpered. "It's alright son. I have a lot of children now. And I need them all to be good. I know I haven't been there for them. But I still love all of them. No matter what. But I've been so busy. Then he looked at his moving clock that had all of his children. Kaitlyn, Diana, Willow, Bella, Daciana and Eliza haven't been back yet. Then I heard sobs from outside his office. He picked up his son and went out of his office and there is Cayce at a desk sobbing. "Are you alright sweetheart?" Snape asked her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Snape sighed and looked at his son again. Tobias looked at his father and whimpered. "It's alright son. I have a lot of children now. And I need them all to be good. I know I haven't been there for them. But I still love all of them. No matter what. But I've been so busy. Then he looked at his moving clock that had all of his children. Kaitlyn, Diana, Willow, Bella, Daciana and Eliza haven't been back yet. Then I heard sobs from outside his office. He picked up his son and went out of his office and there is Cayce at a desk sobbing. "Are you alright sweetheart?" Snape asked her.

Cayce opened her eyes and looked up at him, speechless still. Unsure of what to say, unsure of how to feel. She was always good at hiding her emotions, but she felt the need to let everything out.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Snape put down Tobias and grabbed a chair and sat next to Cayce. Then he opened his arms for his daughter so he could calm her. He knows he hasn't been there for any of his children, but right now, since two of his children are here at Hogwarts, he will always be there for them. Even for Cayce, "Its alright sweetheart, I won't bite." Snape chuckled at his joke. But when his daughter is upset, they will laugh. It works for his twins. And maybe it'll work for Cayce. And to his surprise, he see her giggle. Snape smiled.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Snape put down Tobias and grabbed a chair and sat next to Cayce. Then he opened his arms for his daughter so he could calm her. He knows he hasn't been there for any of his children, but right now, since two of his children are here at Hogwarts, he will always be there for them. Even for Cayce, "Its alright sweetheart, I won't bite." Snape chuckled at his joke. But when his daughter is upset, they will laugh. It works for his twins. And maybe it'll work for Cayce. And to his surprise, he see her giggle. Snape smiled.

She giggled at his response. "I've heard otherwise." she joked, leaning into him. "It's different. Seeing you. It's really different. We're not the only ones here, you know. Rayna's here, and Cryztion...they just...they wont talk to you. Kyleyr never did either...I couldnt do that...I had to..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Snape raised his hand. "I don't blame you for bringing them. I blame myself for leaving you, all of you." Snape said. "It's just that I've been busy for the years since Potter was here. And now, all of my children are here and I won't be able to spend time with anyone. I'm sorry that I left you. I still love you all." Snape said and gave his daughter for a soft hug and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you Cayce, I love all of my children." Snape said.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Snape raised his hand. "I don't blame you for bringing them. I blame myself for leaving you, all of you." Snape said. "It's just that I've been busy for the years since Potter was here. And now, all of my children are here and I won't be able to spend time with anyone. I'm sorry that I left you. I still love you all." Snape said and gave his daughter for a soft hug and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you Cayce, I love all of my children." Snape said.

"I'm not going to comment on that, because you know that being "busy" is no excuse." she shook her head. "But Harry Potter shouldnt be your concern. I understand why he is, but still... He happens to be a friend of mine. A dear one, actually."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Snape knew his daughter was right, he has been hiding for so long that he couldn't stand it much longer. "Here, how about this, when the kids get back, we'll all go to Hogsmeade to have a good time. How about that, make all of my children happy. Make you happy too." Snape said. Tobias was excited, but remembered about Diana and Kaitlyn. "Dada, my sistehs isn't back yet. And the sunset is getting closer." Snape nodded his head. "They should be back by now." Snape said.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Snape knew his daughter was right, he has been hiding for so long that he couldn't stand it much longer. "Here, how about this, when the kids get back, we'll all go to Hogsmeade to have a good time. How about that, make all of my children happy. Make you happy too." Snape said. Tobias was excited, but remembered about Diana and Kaitlyn. "Dada, my sistehs isn't back yet. And the sunset is getting closer." Snape nodded his head. "They should be back by now." Snape said.

Cayce shrugged slightly. "I'll go, but I dont think you can convince Kaden, Rayna, or Cryztion to. Cryztion's the twelve year old gryffindor prince." Cayce half smiled. "Rayna's the basket case that can't stay out of st. mungo's mental ward. And kaden...he's just kaden..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"I understand. So tomorrow evening, we'll take our leave." Snape said.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"I understand. So tomorrow evening, we'll take our leave." Snape said.

"Are we allowed to?" she asked. "You said yourself. you dont have custody of us. And we both know you despise uncle Remus and he in turn despises you..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm

"Of course you're allowed to Cayce. And yes I still despise your uncle Remus. But he's not family. He's just a friend of the family." Snape said. "But it doesn't stop me to have custody of all of your brothers and sisters. Kaitlyn and Diana too. I'm sure you have pictures of them. And my son, which you already met. And Eliza, she has been missing for awhile and..." He heard a window peck at his classroom. He turned his head and found the owl pecking uncontrollably at the window. "It's Diana's owl, and she's in trouble." Snape got worried. He looked at his daughter, "Are you alright by yourself Cayce. Your brothers and sisters too?" Snape asked her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"Of course you're allowed to Cayce. And yes I still despise your uncle Remus. But he's not family. He's just a friend of the family." Snape said. "But it doesn't stop me to have custody of all of your brothers and sisters. Kaitlyn and Diana too. I'm sure you have pictures of them. And my son, which you already met. And Eliza, she has been missing for awhile and..." He heard a window peck at his classroom. He turned his head and found the owl pecking uncontrollably at the window. "It's Diana's owl, and she's in trouble." Snape got worried. He looked at his daughter, "Are you alright by yourself Cayce. Your brothers and sisters too?" Snape asked her.

She nodded slightly. "I've been on my own taking care of them my whole life dad." she smiled lightly. "I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Snape nodded and apparated outside. "Where are they Daisy?" Snape asked the owl. Daisy flied uncontrollably telling him to come with her. Snape nodded and left. "Please be safe. Please be safe. Please be safe." Snape said it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Snape nodded and apparated outside. "Where are they Daisy?" Snape asked the owl. Daisy flied uncontrollably telling him to come with her. Snape nodded and left. "Please be safe. Please be safe. Please be safe." Snape said it over and over again.

Cayce looked down at her feet, and stood up. She walked towards the paved courtyard. She needed not only to find Kaden, Cryztion, and Rayna...but she needed a friend to talk to. Where was Malfoy when you needed him.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Tobias was feeling alone. He sat on the floor and crying and beating his feet on the floor. "I WANT MY DADDY!" Tobias screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Snape's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next