Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snape's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Snape's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Tobias was feeling alone. He sat on the floor and crying and beating his feet on the floor. "I WANT MY DADDY!" Tobias screamed.

Cayce walked over to him. "ssh, it's all right, sweetheart. Dad will be back soon. I promise." she sighed picking him up-
Back to top Go down
draco-malfoy

draco-malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:46 pm

cayce-lupin-snape wrote:
Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Tobias was feeling alone. He sat on the floor and crying and beating his feet on the floor. "I WANT MY DADDY!" Tobias screamed.

Cayce walked over to him. "ssh, it's all right, sweetheart. Dad will be back soon. I promise." she sighed picking him up-

Draco was walking in hallways, and heard an infant screaming. He very confusedly walked towards Snape's office, and saw Cayce holding Tobias. He grinned slightly, knowing how much cayce hated kids...
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Tobias sniffled. "I want daddy." Tobias whimpered. Then he saw a person at the door.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Tobias sniffled. "I want daddy." Tobias whimpered. Then he saw a person at the door.

"Daddy will be back, sweetheart. I promise. You can stay with me until he gets back, if you like. I'm your older sister Cayce." she grinned lightly. She noticed Draco. "And look, it's Mr. Malfoy." she grinned evilly at Draco. "You like him don't you? He loves children. Im sure he could keep us company."
Back to top Go down
draco-malfoy

draco-malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

cayce-lupin-snape wrote:
Kaitlyn Snape wrote:

"Daddy will be back, sweetheart. I promise. You can stay with me until he gets back, if you like. I'm your older sister Cayce." she grinned lightly. She noticed Draco. "And look, it's Mr. Malfoy." she grinned evilly at Draco. "You like him don't you? He loves children. Im sure he could keep us company."

Draco was taken by surprise and glared at cayce, but not wanting to upset the kid further, nodded with an odd forced grin.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Tobias nodded and then after he was done crying he yawned. But his stomach growled. "I hungie." Tobias whined. "And today, is my birfday." Tobias said.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   Snape's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snape's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2