Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Archives

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: The Archives   The Archives EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

In the back of the library, adjacent to the restricted section, are the the library archives. All old threads can be found in the files that are stored inside.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Ginny sat down at a table in the Library, the table she was sat at looked as though it would collapse at any moment under the weight of the giant pile of books she had resting on it. She was bombarded with homework from almost every subject and starting to struggle to keep up with it all.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Severus and his daughter Kaitlyn went to the library to talk about her problems. "Kaitlyn, what is going on? Diana told me that you're different." Severus said to his daughter. Then he looked at his daughter's arm. "Let me look at your arm." He told his daughter.

Kaitlyn didn't budge. "No daddy, I'm just fine. You don't need to look at my arm." Then she turned away from him to grab some books.

"KAITLYN DIANA SNAPE! GET OVER HERE NOW AND LET ME LOOK AT YOUR ARM!" Severus yelled.

"Severus? Be quiet. Can't you see that the students are studying?" The Librarian said.

Severus nodded. "Sorry dear lady. Go back to work." The librarian left and Severus went after his daughter. After he found his daughter, he grabbed her by the cuff of her robes.

Kaitlyn struggled to get away from her father. "Let me go." Kaitlyn demanded.

Severus dragged her back behind the bookcase and grabbed her arm and rolled the cloth from her arm. Severus gasped. Then let go of his daughter's arm. "Kaitlyn, why do you have the Dark Mark on your arm?" Severus whispering.

Kaitlyn couldn't help but the truth. "Daddy, he came for me. He put it on my arm, I didn't want him to. But he didn't take no for an answer. I'm sorry daddy." Kaitlyn said then started to sniff up tears. "Can I please go get me some books so I can study up on some quizzes?" Kaitlyn asked her father. Hopefully he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Ginny was still sat at her table, glued to the seat and over-heard everything. She knew it was rude to eavesdrop, yet she couldn't help it. She tried to hide behind her huge pile of books, hoping she wouldn't be spotted and shouted at for over-hearing. It wasn't really a conversation that wouldn't matter if others heard it, especially not as it involved Snape. Ginny made a mental note to stay out of sight until Snape had left and then talk to the girl about it. She'd seen her around school before of course, but never actually spoke to her. Ginny just hoped she wouldn't mind her over-hearing this.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Snape nodded and hugged his daughter back. "Yes you may. And remember, your next class is with me." Snape told her.

Kaitlyn nodded and left her father. Then went towards a table by herself. When she seen a girl hiding behind books. "Excuse me, but were you eavesdropping on me and my father?" Kaitlyn asked the girl. "And do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Ginny blushed. "Oh, erm sorry. I didn't mean to! I just couldn't help over-hearing while I was reading." She looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry!" She added quickly and then looked up again. "Oh, I don't think so. I think I've seen you around school before though. I'm Ginny!" She smiled slightly awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Kaitlyn looked at the girl. "Oh great, another Weasley. Just my luck." Kaitlyn sighed a loud. Then sat down across from her and just stares at her books. "What, are you behind on all of your classes?" Kaitlyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Ginny blushed again and tried to move the books to one side. "Not exactly, I just have lots of homework. I prefer to do it in the Library, it's much quieter here which makes it easier to think." She looked at the books and sighed. "So, what about you? Are you okay?" She then looked down again, embarrassed about asking the question and immediately regretting it.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Kaitlyn glared at her, "None of your business Weasley." Kaitlyn said, then moved back the chair as the bell rang. It's time for Potions, and that is where her twin sister is heading right now. So she started out of the library and headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Ginny sighed and started to pick up her books. She knew she shouldn't have asked such a personal question, but it kind of slipped out. After picking up the last book and returning it to the shelf, she walked out of the Library, checking her schedule for the next class. Luckily it wasn't Potions but Herbology, although she would have liked to be in the same class as the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 pm

((rp ended))
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Kira was skipping down to go check out the Library. She had to do some research for her paper in Potions class. She looks at the books and then grabs a few and sits down at a table as she starts to study. She reads her books and her hair falls into her face hiding her eyes from everyone. She didnt want them to know that she was depressed. She pulled her Ravenclaw robes closer to herself as she sits there reading and writing down things that were important and that she could put into her paper.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Kaitlyn and her twin decides to go down to the library to deal with their Potions and Transfiguration and Charms homework. "We're going to have fun with this today." Kaitlyn said. Diana nodded her head, "yup, you bet we're going to have fun because we're both in the same classes together." Diana told her. "Except in Quidditch, because you hate flying." Kaitlyn told her. After they entered the library, they returned the books they had to the Librarian and searched for books for their homework. Their Potions homework won't be turned in until tomorrow, their Transfiguration homework won't be turned in tomorrow also, and their Charms homework won't be turned in either until next week. Which gave them a lot of time to do.

Kaitlyn turned to a table by herself as she scared the other students away so she could sit in an perfect seat. And Diana decides to sit with her friends when she seen a girl by herself with her long hair in front of her eyes. Diana felt sorry for her, so she decides to sit with her and smile and hopefully make friends with her too. She's not like her twin sister, but she loves to make friends with others.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Kira is shy and she has little or no friends around. She looks up and is shocked to see a girl sitting in front of her she looks at her book then back at the girl "u-um.. H-hello? i-im k-kira." she stumbles hating her studder she sighs feeling even more horrible then she already had been. 'way to go Kira, make a fool of yourself' Kira thinks to herself as she looks back at her book writing something else before she looks up at the girl
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

"That's a cute name for a short girl. My name is Diana, I believe that you've met my twin sister over there. Trust me, my twin is mean and evil at the same time and makes fun of other students." Diana said. "I'm not like my twin though. It's okay if you studdered when you're shy. Trust me, I was like that too when I was here. But like I said, I'm Diana, Diana Snape. Our father is Severus Snape and our mother died when we were born." Diana Snape said as she sat down next to her, "what you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Kira smiles softly at Diana. "Its research for Potions class." she says softy as she writes some more down "Wait your THEE Professor Snape's daughter? and you have a twin?" Kira seemed quite shocked. She always wondered what it would be like to be the daughter of Snape but then again she did sorta have a crush on that perticular teacher but she would never tell anyone ever. "Its not to hard just have to write the right and wrong way of doing a potion." She says speaking softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"Oh, what kind of Potion are you writing an essay about? And yes I'm Snape's daughter and so is my twin. I also heard about another daughter my father's is Emily Snape, but no one ever seen her. They heard that she went to our grandparents and never came back. But some said there was footsteps of our older sister was walking inside the castle but never seen her." Diana said to her as she looked at her homework. "But I kinda seen the note that you scribbled to my father that you have a crush on him or some other. But hey, I'm good at keeping secrets. So you can trust me." Diana winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Kira blushes and looks down. 'i-i um.." she continues writing her report "i-its nothing." she says softly as she continues writing. "You have an older sister?" she says looking up at her still blushing her hair falling into her eyes and she liked it that way. She didnt want to get into any trouble for liking Snape and she knew she would so get into trouble. So she just kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm

"Kira, it's fine. I used to be in love with a teacher too. Would you like to know who? And Kira, your eyes are beautiful." Diana said to her. She moved Kira's hair out of her eyes and Diana used her beret and put it in Kira's hair. Then she smiled, "there, you're perfect." Diana said to her. "Phhht yeah, real perfect." Kaitlyn said startling Diana and Kira both making them jump. Kaitlyn laughed, "I heard what you said about a note about our father. And I'm going to tell him." Kaitlyn laughed aloud and then ran towards the Dungeons to tell her father. "That Ravenclaw girl is so in trouble." Kaitlyn screamed at them both. "KAITLYN DON'T! KAIT SHE'S MY NEW FRIEND! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" Diana screamed trying to go after her, but her twin was too fast for her. When Diana came back, blushed as ever. She seen Kira cry over her book. "Oh Kira, please don't cry." Diana cooed.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Kira, in tears looks at Diana. "s-she i-is going t-to t-tell" Kira says between sobs. "Im going to get into trouble." Kira takes out the clip that Diana had put in her hair and handed it back to her. Kira pulled her knees to her chest as the tears fall down her cheeks. She didnt know how much trouble she was going to get into and she didnt want to find out. She had to get out before they came to find her and take her away. "I-i have t-to go." Kira say standing up before she falls down onto her knees crying harder.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

"Kira please don't go. Please don't cry either. Please. I promised to keep a secret, and that secret isn't going to be broken. I threw the evidence away, they won't know anything. My twin isn't afford to keep a secret, she goes to tell our father because he is the only one we've got. Trust me." Diana cooed to her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Kira continues to cry "But he will believe her." Kira says her voice cracking as she speaks. "I just cant do that." In a way she did want Snape to find out about her crush on him but in a way she didnt. She couldnt afford to get kicked out of Hogwarts. What good would that do to her dead brother? She had to do her best and if she didnt then she was a failure and nothing else. She cried pulling her knees closer to her chest wishing death would come to her before anyone found out. But she would not die for her brother, no matter how much she wished she could. She just stayed in that possition with her knees to her chest and her head on her knees as she cried softly so no one would see she was crying. Her hair was covering her face, her eyes if anyone could see them which no one could but her eyes were a dark purple almost like a black color showing her depression. Things started floating, meaning, Kira was getting upset and frustrated. Her hair floated off the back of her neck, her eyes closed by now as the tears fall down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Diana was getting worried. "Kira please, my father won't believe her. He believes me a lot, but he doesn't believe in Kaitlyn." Diana said. Just then, when Diana turned, there was their father and her twin sister. Severus came over to Diana and looked at her in the eyes. Then he looked at Kira crying her eyes out. Snape was getting too old for this, he walked over to Kira and sat next to her. "What is your name, young lady?" Snape asked her. Then he looked at his twin daughters, finding that they were glaring at each other. "Girls, leave us and I'll call you when we're done talking." Snape told them. After his twin daughters left he turned towards the young girl who is still crying. He moved her hair out of her eyes.

--------------

Kaitlyn was arguing with her twin. "Why are you being such a twit Diana? You know she's a Mudblood and a halfie. You were supposed to make fun of her, not making friends with her." Kaitlyn told her twin. Diana shook her head, "no Kaitlyn, Kira is a good and a shy person. You were like that too and me too. So why are you such a twit yourself. You are just as selfish as your friends are. They have no heart, and neither do you." Diana told her angrily and then turned away from her twin. Then walked away to cool off. Kaitlyn had her eyes wide open, How could she say that to me? Kaitlyn thought to herself. Maybe she's right. Kaitlyn told herself. She sighed and then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Kira blushes "i-im Kira.." she says softly trying to wipe her eyes "Kira LaCross." she tries to hide a piece of paper that declares her love for Professer Snape but it falls to the ground but she didnt notice that. She goes to put back the potions books as she was done with her research paper for now. "Im in your 6th year potions class." she says softly looking down at her feet feeling herself getting ready to cry again and she could not let that happen she would do anything so that it would not happen. She just stood there looking at her feet. She was completely shy. Did she hear the twins talking. Did she hear that right? She was not a Mugblood and she was not a halfie she was definatley a pure blood just because she was not sorted into slytherin does not mean she was not a Pureblood wizard. She was getting mad at that but if she got mad things would start to float and she could not have her teacher see that so she sat herself down on the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Snape nodded his head, "I believe you were in my Potions class. So I hear you have a crush on me, is that true?" Snape asked her, trying to get the answer from her. If not, he'll send one of his daughters to get him the Veritaserum from his store. Looking closely at her, he seen the note and it was put in her potions book. "May I see the note?" Snape asked her as he held out his hand for the note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives Empty

Back to top Go down

The Archives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Severus Snape Twin Daughters :: Fourth Floor :: The Library-
Jump to: