Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Archives

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

The Archives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Kira hands Snape the note. She nods slightly hoping he didnt see her nod. She wished all of a sudden that she had not given him the note for it was her Delcaration of her love for him. It said.
-Oh, Professor Snape,
I wish i could be with you,
But it is not allowed.
Your eyes make me smile,
The way you speak in class,
it makes me melt,
I feel that if i told you,
My life would be better.
For my love is eternal,
But you are my teacher.
Forever Kira Rose LaCross. -

Kira hugs herself knowing what she had put into that note and all those initials on the side of the note. Suddenly hatted herself and on the back of it said
- I am not a Mugblood I am a Pure Blood Wizard i will hurt anyone who says otherwise.-
She knew the later statement could get her into trouble but she could not help it.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Snape shook his head, and then crumpled the note that was supposed to be poetry. "I hope you know that you could've gotten in trouble for writing like that to me. You are lucky to have my daughter Diana as your friend to stand up for you. So from now on, I will take 5 points from Ravenclaw. Now please finish that essay and turn it in to me tomorrow. If you had any questions, just ask my daughter Diana, she'll be glad to help you." Snape said and then stood up and swiftly moved away from the girl and out in the hallway. "Diana, please go help your friend with her potions. And Kaitlyn, don't come to me with that kind of message anymore. I'm not the only one you could go to. You can go to Professor Perry for complaints. I'm going to go to my room and take a nap. I'm too old for this now." Snape said to the both of them and left them in the hallway downstairs towards his Dungeons.

Diana went inside to see Kira. Kira just sat there staring at her crumpled note. Diana looked at Kira and smiled sweetly. "Do you need any help with your Potions essay?" Diana asked her. Then sat down next to her as she patted her back. Kaitlyn passed Kira and her twin without saying sorry or sat with them. She sat at her own table and just stare at her books for her homework. Kaitlyn felt like she was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Kira jumps up looking at Kaitlyn and hit her hands down on the desk "Listen here you! I might not have to like you but at least get your fricken facts straight before you go and say I am Mugblood and a halfie I AM A PURE BLOOD WIZARD!" Kira growls as things start to float around the Library her hair floating off her shoulders "I could easily kill you with out using my wand." Kira says as her eyes turned black and she snaps at Kaitlyn "Just remember that bitch before you ever go and say stuff about me again. Oh and i would watch your back if i were you!" Kira says wanting to put that little girl in her place. She hated it more then anything to be called a Mug blood which she was absolutely not!
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Diana gasps, "Kira, please calm down please. Someone is going to put you down if you don't calm down." Diana said. Then she looked at her twin. Kaitlyn looked at the Ravenclaw girl and growled. "Well, I hope you go to Azkaban and rot you stupid bitch." Kaitlyn yelled at her back and then left the library like nothing ever happened. "STUPID MUDBLOOD!" Kaitlyn screamed and ran towards outside and used her wand. She looked at her Dark Mark which the Dark Lord gave her. "Give whatever who wants it. They'll deserve it. Welcome to my new family of Death Eaters." Lord Voldemort told her. Kaitlyn smiled and then took out her wand. And then pointed at her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Kira growls as things go flying around. First she looses 5 points for her house then that little girl calls her a MugBlood again. As things crash around the Library Kira didnt really care all she wanted was to be normal and that never would happen. The books flew everywhere; the chair flew threw the windows the tabled up on their sides as Kira growls at anyone lookking at her. This is what she was, a monster. Her eyes were black as her neon blue hair changed to Fire red. She didnt need a wand to tell anything what to do and kaitlyn is right she might even go to Azkaban but anywhere would be fine about now. Then she would never have to see Snape's face ever again. She couldn't have to cry herself to sleep ever again. She could be herself. As a book flew past Kira and Diana nothing seemed to calm her down. Nothing really did when Kira was like this and especially being called a Mugblood. That just worked her up.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Diana dodged books and chairs that are flying around the library. When someone screamed "STUPEFY!" Diana turned and seen her twin sister that done the spell. Then heard a loud crash beside her and seen Kira hit the ground spreaded out. "KAITLYN! WHY!" Diana screamed. "THAT BITCH DESERVED IT DIANA!" Kaitlyn screamed back at her. "IT CAME WHEN IT COMES TO HER!" Kaitlyn screamed at her again. Then ran away towards her common room and packed her stuff. Then seen the picture of her, her twin, her mother and her father both together. Kaitlyn felt tears ran down her cheeks. She wiped them away and put it in a suitcase and packed the rest of her clothes when she heard the common door open.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Kira lay there uncontious as all the things fall down onto the ground. No one knew this but Kira was really emotional and Pregnant none the less. With her best friend, what was worse she doesnt know she is either. She just lay there and her heart just stops. No one can help her no one can make her better. She is just almost dead.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

"Oh My GOD! DADDY! WE NEED HELP!" Diana screamed. Then Severus heard the screams of Diana, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE DIANA!" Snape yelled then lifted up Kira to get to the hospital wing. "IT WAS KAITLYN DADDY! KAITLYN DID THIS!" Diana cried.

((Moving this towards the Hospital Wing.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archives   The Archives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Archives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Severus Snape Twin Daughters :: Fourth Floor :: The Library-
Jump to: