Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Inside the Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm

This is where you find the armchairs, couches and a fireplace.

ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Bellatrix walked in, carrying a small pile of books for Transfiguration. She despised that class, but knew that Willow would be horribly upset if she didn't, and no matter what people thought about her they couldn't deny that she cared for her cousin. Bella sighed as she sat on a couch and pulled out the first book, laughing when she noticed what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 am

Kaitlyn laughed all the way to the common room. Then she seen her Slytherin buddy. She was sitting in her chair. "humph, doing Transfiguration again?" Kaitlyn asked her as she sat across from her.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Bellatrix nodded, "Yes." she grew the book to the floor, "I don't get how people can get good grades in this!" Bella picked the book back up and looked at Kaitlyn, "So what have you been up to?" She moved so she was lounging with one arm over the one arm of the chair, and a leg over the other arm, "You seem to be in a good mood today." she observed.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 pm

"phhht, yeah your stupid cousin is drawing pictures again. I think that they were stupid so I ripped one. She's a stupid Mudblood. She needs to go back to that stupid Muggle school of hers and draw more stupid pictures." Kaitlyn said to Bella. "If you are still doing Transfiguration, go to my twin. She's good at it, I ain't lying." Kaitlyn told her as she looked in the fire until she heard a book slam. "What is your problem?" Kaitlyn asked her.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 am

Bella was angry, "Willow isn't a Mudblood." she growled. She glared at Kait, "She is pure, and as much as the Blacks hate to admit it, upholds the family name better then any of the rest of us." She stood, "She may be emotional, but she is one of the bravest, and most loyal person I know." she was whispering as she turned towards the common room door, "I'm sad that you won't get to know her." Bella didn't look back as she walked out of the common room to search for her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Kaitlyn sighed, "Oh please, like you ever called any Gryffindor a Mudblood before. God, you are stupid." Kaitlyn told her.

Severus decides to walk when he heard yelling from the slytherin common room. He went inside and seen his daughter and Bellatrix yell at each other.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Bellatrix hadn't made it out of the common room, before she turned around, "I may call Muggleborns Mudbloods, Kaitlyn," she was slowly leaving the entrance of the common room, "but at least they are truly Mudbloods. I don't go calling Blood Traitors that, even if I hate them!" "Why do you hate my cousin so much anyway?" she yelled, "What did she ever do to you?" Both were unaware of Professor Snape walking in on their argument.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Snape replied before his daughter did, "That's because she is different than anyone else is here. Now Kaitlyn, go yo your room and don't come out until lunch is ready and the House elves will bring it up here. Don't put a curse on them Kaitlyn." Snape told her angrily. Before he left, "50 points each from Slytherin." And then left them both unexcused. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at her father. "You know what Bella, you are a blood traitor yourself. Mudblood's deserve what they get." Kaitlyn said and then walked towards to her four-poster and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Bellatrix muttered several colorful swear words and angrily walked out of the Common Room, still angrily muttering the curses she walked to the one place she knew she could be alone, the Forbidden Forest.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm

"Yeah walk away stupid Mudblood, no one wants you here anyways. I hope the Dark Lord would hunt you down and kill you like he had done to your parents. I also did that to your twin brother, because the Dark Lord told me to." Kaitlyn yelled after her. "Stupid little Mudblood." Kaitlyn said to herself and then took out her book, laid back and started to read all about the three unforgivable curses.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Bella ignored her and continued on her way to the forest, hoping to take some of her rage out on the trees, or just shooting random spells into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:07 pm

((End of RP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Slytherin Common Room   Inside the Slytherin Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 1