Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Room of Requirement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Inside the Room of Requirement Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am

Inside the Room of Requirement Large_Room%20of%20Requirement-w7ncwngo

The Room of Requirement.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Willow sighed, as she paced three times in front of the wall, and practically ran into the Room of Requirement when the door appeared. She fell onto the lone beanbag in the center of the room and took out her drawing supplies. She took her colored pencils and set to coloring this
Inside the Room of Requirement Black_10
She sighed as she finished the coloring, and looked towards the bookshelf, noticing that they contained books about Animagi, and other shapeshifting abilities, out of curiosity she grabbed the biggest book and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Diana followed Willow into the room of requirement until she found her with her drawings next to her. Diana sat next to her, "Willow what's wrong?" Diana asked her as she looked through Willow's drawings. "Wow, these are really good. Did you do draw all of them by yourself?" Diana asked her.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 am

Willow nodded, "Yes I drew them. Nothing is wrong though.." she muttered as she buried her head in the bean bag. She was obviously lying, because on one of the drawings there were tear stains, and many of the drawings were of sad girls, either crying, or alone.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 am

Diana looked at all of them closely. "Wow, they all looked like you. Oh my god, it's my sister right? I'm so going to take her to our father, I can't stand her, I thought she really changed." Diana said to her. Then she saw Willow cry again. Diana would be sad too if her sister took one of her pictures that she drew and Kaitlyn would rip one.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Willow looked up, wiping away her tears, "Do you know why nobody really seems to like me? I'm invisible to them..." She sat, refusing to cry anymore, she was starting to feel like Spongebob and his incessant crying. "Why does your sister not like me specifically?" she asked as she started to put away the colored pencils.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Diana's eyes were wide as saucers. "Well, let's just say that uhm," Diana thought for a minute. Then she whispered, "Let's just say that my twin is a Death Eater. She doesn't like anyone." Diana told her. She sat back and sighed.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Willow's eyes widened, "I won't tell anyone..." she whispered. She suddenly laughed slightly, "I feel a bit like Spongebob." she reached into her bag, searching for something, "Aha! There it is!" she shouted excitedly, pulling out Inside the Room of Requirement Sponge10 "See? Spongebob." She handed it over, and laughed again, "I want a Krabby Patty now..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Diana laughed loudly, "AHAH, you're so funny Willow." Diana told her in between breaths. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. After a few minutes later, Diana stopped laughing, but was still giggling.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Willow stood as well, "I feel better, thanks." she said as she gave Diana a hug. She gathered her things and looked towards the door, "Do you want to talk to me about anything? Ever, come find me." she gave Diana one more hug and ran out of the room waving.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:25 pm

"Or if you had any problems, you can come to me and we can come here for privacy." Diana said embracing the hug and waved back at her.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Willow nodded, as she ran out of the room, deciding to go to the kitchens for a yummy snack.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Diana decided to look around and then decides to go see her father.

((End of RP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Room of Requirement   Inside the Room of Requirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Room of Requirement
Page 1 of 1