Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Abandoned House pt. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 pm

((No, it's okay. I read all of the books too. I need to get back at it if u know what i mean? LOLZ))

Diana was getting worried for her sister, then she seen her little brother Tobias coming out of the castle looking for his big sister. "Daddy? Where are you?" Tobias whispered. Diana smiled. "We're over here Tobias." Snape told him holding out his hand for his son to take it so he could sit with Diana and Snape.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am

"Snape, I'm serious, if anyone's going to help get- wait! Willow's not seventeen yet, so she'll still have the trace on her, right?!" Daciana said, quickly grabbing Severus's shoulders and shaking him a bit. "If you can convince the Ministry to use it to track her, we can get her back! They can't have killed her, right? They'll probably need her to get us to do something for them, right? We can get her back! And if she's seventeen, you can try to do what they did with Potter and put it back on her!" She smiled, stepping back and looking at Pheonix happily, knowing they could get either revenge or Willow.

((I think so. Rereading them you mean?))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

((haha, yeah.))

Diana shook her head, "No, Willow is a first year. But my twin sister, they had a trace on her. Which means I have it too. And that means that my father should do some Occlumency on me to where they are taken her and Willow." Diana looked at her father hopefully that he would. Snape looked at Diana and shook his head, "No, it'll be too risky. And I'm not going to do it to you." Snape told his daughter. "I'll contact the Ministry and tell them what had happened."
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

"You can perform occlu- Pheonix!" Daciana ran towards the wolf, knowing someone had blacked out from blood loss during the fight. The wolf somehow knew and was already leading towards the figure. His or her mask was on and the cloak covered the body completely, but the size and shape made it seem female. "This one will know!" Daciana called to Snape, taking the wand before the woman could get up. "Get something, Veritaserum preferably! I don't care if the ministry prohibits it, You probably have some! The ministry was taken over by Voldemort before, who's to say it wasn't again already?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Snape took out his wand "ACCIO VERITASERUM!" Snape screamed and flew out came the Veritaserum. "Bring her here." Snape called to Daciana. Diana looked at the masked female figure.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:47 pm

"Got it!" Daciana called back, grabbing an arm and doing her best to pull the struggling woman towards the group, Pheonix holding the woman's wand in her mouth and growling around it to keep the woman from trying anything more severe. "When was the batch made and who made it? I think I remember my mother saying that it's potency weakens with age and very few can correctly make it." She dropped the Death Eater by the group, being mindful that Tobias was the weakest and may be their downfall if allowed near the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 pm

"Hold her down." Snape told Daciana and Diana. Diana did as she was told and held open her mouth so that her father can put the potion in her mouth. Snape removed the mask, but almost dropped the Veritaserum. "Kaitlyn?" Snape said. "WHAT!" Diana screamed and let go of her twin sister. "WHERE IS WILLOW KAITLYN?" Diana screamed, shaking her.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 pm

"Gladly," Daciana said, holding down the figure. As the mask was removed, it revealed none other than Kaitlyn, Diana's twin. "Traitor!" Daciana screamed, scrambling to get up and back away. Daciana swiped the wand from Pheonix's mouth, about ready to use it to stab Kaitlyn when she realized the traitor's family was so near. She dropped it, only to stagger forward towards Kaitlyn, her own wand at the ready. She knew so many of Snape's spell that could kill her and the worst of the unforgivable curses. As soon as she got permission, she would take revenge. She may not know Willow, but the other Death Eaters had killed Jezebell the day Kaitlyn was inducted. 'Making room for the new' was their explanation. Hers was that they were disgusting bastards that deserved to go to hell!
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

"They are going to make Willow to join us. There is no way she had a choice, join or die. I couldn't stand it, I want the Dark Mark off. I don't want to join them anymore. Please father help me." Kaitlyn begged. "Where did you take Willow, where is she?" Diana asked again. "At Malfoy's manor. I couldn't stop them. I was stuck, I didn't know what to do." Kaitlyn said.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

"You're still one of them!" Daciana hissed, anger boiling inside her. "Because of their 'making room for the new', my mother died for you, you disgusting filthy hag! They killed Darks who weren't even close to y'all when you were inducted!" Daciana stormed off towards Hagrid's hut and the stables, planning on taking one of the threstrals ((did I spell that right?)). She stopped though, turning towards the group. "If you want to save Willow before she becomes one of them, I suggest we hit the roads now."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 pm

"DAMN IT! I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!!! THEY MADE ME ONE." Kaitlyn screamed at Daciana. "How would you feel if your mother is one of them. Or for example, you." Kaitlyn yelled at her. "It's too late. She already chose. She'd rather die than join them. The Dark Lord asked me to kill her. I couldn't do it, I looked at the beaten up Willow, I just couldn't take it. I just apparated. I heard him scream at Bella and then Bella killed Willow. I came home crying, I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry, but I have to go." Kaitlyn said sadly, then got up and apparated somewhere. "Now what do we do?" Diana asked her father. Snape looked at her and shook his head, "There is nothing we can do." Snape said and picked up the crying Tobias and walked inside the castle. ((yes, u spelled thestrals right.))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"My mother was one of them! She had to be, to keep my dad and I alive! He threatened to kill us if she didn't join him!"Daciana growled at Diana. "I'm going to go get her, no matter what it takes! I'm not going to let them kill her if they need someone new!" She ran towards the stables, Pheonix at her side. She transfigured Pheonix into a water goblet, kickly stuffing it in her shoulder bag, promising herself to apologize later. She needed her wolf though. She quickly climbed onto the nearest one as it ate from the food trough. "Please, I'm sorry, but you need to take me to Malfoy manor."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Diana gasped. "ARE YOU NUTS!"

((can't make it any longer sorry. lolz))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:46 pm

"Maybe I am, but I don't want anyone to end up like my mother," Daciana replied, her voice breaking as tears began to stream slowly over her pale cheeks. "You'd understand, right?" She patted the thestral's neck, urging it to finish eating and take flight. It looked back at her, seeming to understand her urgency but not wanting her to go on a suicide mission.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Diana looked at Daciana. And then nodded. "Yes I understand." Diana said, then she looked at the Thestral and smiled. "I really love to help you find your mother. I really want to help my twin and find our oldest sister. Eliza Snape. The one that we haven't met." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 pm

"Hop on then, if Potter could fit two people on here, so can we," Daciana smiled maliciously. "I swear I'll avenge my mother, and we might be able to save Willow." She patted the back of the thestral, trying to get her to accompany her.

((Sorry! Not much I can think of))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Diana nodded and got on with Daciana and flew to Malfoy's manor. Diana kept thinking about her twin and her oldest sister.

((it's okay. neither do i.))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

((So, new topic now I guess?))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

((yeah i guess.))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 pm

((You start it. I'm not good with topic intros. Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Abandoned House pt. 2   At the Abandoned House pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Abandoned House pt. 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2