Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malfoy's Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

When Diana and her friend Daciana arrived. Diana ducked down as she slowly got off the Thestral and ducked low on the ground hopefully that either her twin or her oldest sister would come out. Diana took out her wand to be ready.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Daciana

Daciana

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Daciana swiftly dismounted the thestral, taking the goblet from her bag and undoing her spell to reveal Pheonix. She ducked down next to Diana, smiling as Lucius Malfoy passed by. "Expelliarmus," she whispered, watching his wand fly away before she preformed the full body lock spell on the old coot.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:41 pm

"Where are my twin, oldest and Willow. Where are they?" Diana told Malfoy. Holding onto her wand tightly pointing at Malfoy's chin. "It's too late. They're gone. They ran away and Willow disappeared after the Dark Lord asked ur twin to kill Willow but couldn't do it. So she ran off."
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"Don't lie to me, Malfoy, you don't want to lie to the daughter of Jezebell grey," Daciana growled, pointing her wand at his throught, Pheonix growling at him beside her. "Where are they?! If you don't have them, then where'd they go towards?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Malfoy shook his head. "Why would I lie to u, you're my niece." Diana gasped.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Daciana's eyes widened as she scrambled back, her legs not cooperating correctly. He couldn't have been telling the truth. Her mother and grandparents said that her mother was an only child. Her father, she knew for a fact had no living family. At all. "H-how? H-how are we r-related at all?" Daciana stuttered, biting her lip and pealing most of the skin from it. "D-diana, you wouldn't happen to have that veritiseum (sorry, no google power went out and stuck on my phone) of your dad's would you?" Pheonix seemed to sense the tension and quickly dug her teeth into Luciu's hand, nearly acting as if she were the cruciatus curse herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Diana nodded her head. "Yeah, right after he dropped it. I picked it up before he could see it." Diana said and took out the small vial of Verituserum. Then she told Malfoy to open his mouth. Malfoy did as he was told. Diana poured in the Verituserum in Malfoy's mouth. "Are you Daciana's uncle?" Diana asked him. "Yes." Malfoy answered. "Are you Daciana's mother's brother." Diana asked him. "Step-brother." Malfoy replied. Diana looked at Daciana. "He's telling the truth Daciana." Diana told her and looked at Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm

At Malfoy's reply, she screamed. This could not be happening! Her breathing became broken as she slowly walked backwards away from her apparant uncle. "This c-can't be happening," she whispered shakily, nearly choking on her words. She cleared her head. "Remember Willow," Daciana reminded herself. "Find. Her. Now!" she growled to Lucius. "You may be my uncle, but I am my mother's daughter and am not afraid to hurt you. Besides, you apparently are worse. Voldie in there killed her to make room for Kaitlyn and you never tried to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

"Look, I don't have the power to stop him. But I know where your mother is Daciana. She is with your father out in England. She is still alive and I still keep in touch with her." Lucius told her. Then looking at Diana, "Your twin and your oldest are inside. And Willow, she apparated before she got killed." Diana was relieved that Willow are safe. But her oldest sister and her twin are inside the manor. "Where are they in the manor Lucius?" Diana asked him. "Their in the dungeons." Lucius said.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

"Impossible! He exacuted her before our eyes. Dad lied to me?" She couldn't keep her thoughts straight. So much was going through her head. Lucius is her uncle? Draco is her cousin? Her mother is alive? Her father lied to her? "We need to get your sisters, Diana," she said simply, trying to push her family troubles away.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 pm

"How, there is no way of getting in there unless you dress up like them." Diana said. She looked at Lucius. And then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 am

"Simple, We trap individuals and take their clothes," Daciana said, only half joking. "We trapped my u-uncle, didn't we? He had no idea of us. Pheonix is also a good pain causer."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:47 pm

"Yes, but how?" Diana said. As she sat down right next to Lucius, she thought about it. Then she looked at Lucius, "you can help us right?" Diana asked him. Lucius stared at her. And shook his head.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 am

//>.< I am not sure if I should join or not... :/ \\

Bella, who had been wandering around feeling the walls, fell through a small opening. "Woah..."she whispered, standing and walking towards the others, "I think I found a way in." She watched Lucius, with slightly suspicious eyes, but otherwise didn't acknowledge his presence.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Diana gasped. And then looked at Lucius, "You come with us, NOW!" Diana gave Lucius a nasty look. Lucius got up and was being pointed by Diana's wand. "Alright. And Bella, welcome back. You are Bellatrix's aunt. I can see the resemblance." Diana's eyes are real wide this time. "WHAT!" Diana screamed.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Bella's eyes widened, "I may be related to that psychotic bitch, but I am nothing like her." she snapped as she turned towards the wall. Walking along, she felt the wall, this time more prepared for the slight opening, "It will be a tight fit." she murmured as she showed the other two. "So tho goes first?" she asked, looking at Lucius with twinkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Lucius shook his head and smiled. "You also have the same attitude as Bellatrix." Lucius said. "Shut up Malfoy." Diana told him, "Or I'll put something in your mouth to make you shut up. So that way you won't talk." Diana cold voice came out. 'Crap, I sound like my father now.' Diana thought. But kept moving.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Bella's lips twitched, but she squeezed herself into the crack, which got slightly wider as it went on, then got thinner again. She walked back towards the group, "It gets a little wider here, but then it thins out again." she told them, before going back to the other end of opening. Looking at the vines that covered the entrance she new they looked familiar, but couldn't place where she had seen them before.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 pm

"Take us to the dungeons Malfoy. That is where my sisters are right now." Diana commanded him. Lucius turns around and looks at the girl. "I don't take orders from a little girl of Severus Snape's daughter." Diana gasped. "How'd you know?" Diana asked him. "I came by and found out so I told the Dark Lord." Lucius told her. "So that's how Voldemort found out, you told him. I can't wait to find you in Azkaban. You traitor." Diana told Lucius. "TAKE US TO THE DUNGEONS MALFOY!" Diana screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Bella didn't even look at Lucius, "If you say I'm so much like the crazy one, then you know what I am capable of if I want to be like her. Wee need to get to the dungeons. Take us there Malfoy." She picked up a small rock, and threw it as far as she could, hearing a distant thud as it hit something hard, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Diana nodded. "But only Malfoy goes first. Then he'll tell us it's clear." Diana told mostly to Malfoy. Lucius looked at Diana and sighed. "You give me no choice, so I guess I'll go down there. And then tell you it's clear." Lucius told them. And then he went on ahead.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Bella looked at Diana, "So he is your uncle, and my cousin-in-law once removed, We're related." she smiled slightly then cocked her head as Lucius called up to them that it was all clear. "Shall I go first?" she murmured as she cautiously took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Diana looked at Bella and shook her head. "No, she is Daciana McCoy's uncle." Diana told her. "Yeah maybe you should. I hope he isn't lying. Cuz if he is, I'll put the Cruciatus Curse on him for lying to us." Diana said. And then helped Bella go on through.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

"I'm just confusing myself don't mind my babbles.." Bella said, walking forward and down the stairs towards the dungeons she had seen once. Slowly she looked around the corner to see Lucius alone next to the entrance, beckoning for them to hurry up. She ran down the stairs and watched as Diana ran down after her, "Ready?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

"One minute, I need to catch my breath and we'll go on. Watch Lucius." Diana said. "Diana, i-is that you my dear sister?" Diana heard Kaitlyn's voice. "I'm ready to find you now Kaitlyn. Where's Eliza?" Diana asked. "Eliza's over here. She's getting weak though." Kaitlyn said. "Malfoy, get them out of there. NOW!" Diana yelled at him. Lucius did as he was told, and carried Eliza out of the prison cells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malfoy's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Malfoy's Manor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Severus Snape Twin Daughters :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: