Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malfoy's Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Bella watched as Kaitlyn left the cells, then cast a quick charm to make it seem as if they were still there. "Shall we go?" she whispered, walking ahead and peering around the corner. "No one is there" Bella whispered, slipping around the corner and leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Diana nodded and left with everyone else. They left the dungeons and back through the place where they came from. "Are you okay Kaitlyn? I was so worried." Diana said holding onto Kaitlyn's shivering body. "I'm weak, but I'll live though." Kaitlyn said.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Bella took Eliza from Lucius, as he walked quickly towards the gate to let them out. "don't be seen." he warned as he opened the gate enough to let them out. Bella nodded and slipped out, wondering what would happen once they were far enough away from the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Daciana, who'd slowly and silently been following, finally got the courage to speak again, though the family relations were definitely getting to her. "I meet your sister, my uncle, and many more relations today. Hell!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm

((idk wat to say to that. I have writers block.))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm

((We've all been there. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm

((lol.))
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Bella grinned, "I'm not exactly sure how we are related to each other, but you will enjoy the torture that Willow will give to you when she finds out." She looked at Eliza, "Can you walk? Or do you need to be carried still?" she asked, worried about her welfare. Walking down the road and around the corner she stopped, "Whats the plan?" she asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

"If we need, I can always lend her Pheonix," Daciana offered, pointing her wand at the wolf. Pheonix was used to small spells like engorgio or reducto by now though, having been needed to be larger or smaller many times. "She''l be fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 pm

WillowBlack wrote:
Bella grinned, "I'm not exactly sure how we are related to each other, but you will enjoy the torture that Willow will give to you when she finds out." She looked at Eliza, "Can you walk? Or do you need to be carried still?" she asked, worried about her welfare. Walking down the road and around the corner she stopped, "Whats the plan?" she asked the others.

((I have power play Eliza Snape, I know its against the rules. But she isn't online.))

Eliza couldn't talk, but she couldn't move either. "I still need to be carried, I-I'm just so weak." Eliza said. Diana looked at her oldest sister, and felt sorry for her. Then she seen a light outside and she knew it was almost sunset. "We have to get out of here, fast." Diana whispered. She looked at Lucius and he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 pm

((You created her though.))
"Engorgio!" Daciana said, her wand pointed at Pheonix. The wolf grew slightly bigger (think Twilight werewolves), and Daciana motioned for Diana and Bella to help hoist Eliza onto the large wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 pm

(no actually, I didn't. my friend Kristen Rosebane did. But she haven't been online nor active at all.)

Eliza was hoisted and Kaitlyn helped her. "You'll be okay, I promise." Kaitlyn said. "Father would be so proud of us being back. I just hope he isn't worried." Diana said. Lucius nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

"Get out of the manor and go back to Hogwarts." Kaitlyn said. Diana nodded. "Let's go. But there is only one problem, there isn't enough Thestrals to take us home." Diana said. "We also don't have brooms to fly home." Kaitlyn said also.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Bella grinned, "Don't worry about me. I can get there on my own." She was leaning against the wall, ignoring Lucius's startled look.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Diana stared at Bella, "Are you sure?" Diana asked her. Kaitlyn ignored everyone while she thinks of a plan of getting back to Hogwarts to see her father again.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Bella nodded, "Yea I will be there by tomorrow morning at the latest. Don't worry about me." She stretched, grinning, "You should get Eliza to the Hospital Wing, Madame Pomffery should examine her."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:22 pm

"But Tobias' birthday is today. He'll be turning 3 and everyone is invited." Diana said. "You really don't want to miss it." Kaitlyn said. Diana nodded telling her that she was right.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

"I shall try to get there as fast as possible, but like you said before we don't have enough room on the Threstrals..." Bella said, she didn't want to miss the party, but there wasn't enough room for her to fit.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm

"How about someone send a telegram to father." Eliza announced. "That's how I get ahold of our father. Or possibly the Ministry." Eliza said. "But first off, we need to get rid of Malfoy." Diana said giving a deathly glare to Lucius. Lucius didn't mind any glares. "I'll just go back inside, but I promise I won't say anything to the Dark Lord that you were here." Lucius said. "I don't trust you, by the time you go inside, you run to him." Diana told him. "I promise with a cross on my heart that I will not tell him." Lucius said. And then turned to the entrance of Malfoy's manor and went inside.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Bella nodded, "that could work." she stood there watching the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Diana clicked her tongue for her owl, and there is a hoot. She looked in the sky and there is Diana's owl. "Daisy, lead the Ministry here. Our oldest sister is weak and cannot move. Please go." Diana said. Daisy hooted and flew away. "Now all we have to do is wait and hide until the Ministry gets here." Diana said and looks around to find a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Bella pointed towards the woods across the street, "How bout in there?" she asked. she started walking there and stood on the edge of the dark woods.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:56 pm

"Good idea." Kaitlyn said. Diana walked over to the woods and followed by Kaitlyn.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Willow walked into the woods and stopped once she couldn't see the road that well. "So what are we going to do while we wait?" she asked Kaitlyn as she came up.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

"We're going to keep Eliza warm. We need to find food while we wait." Kaitlyn said, not looking at Bella. "She's right, we need to find food and help Eliza get her strength back." Diana announced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malfoy's Manor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Severus Snape Twin Daughters :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: