Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malfoy's Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Bella nodded, "I'll go get food and firewood." she said, before heading deeper into the forest. Once away from them she pulled a small knife out of her bag, and started to gather fruits, nuts, vegetables, and roots, anything she knew was edible. She even nabbed a few rabbits and an unlucky squirrel, gathering the firewood she headed back.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Diana started to make the fire as Bella collected the firewood. Then she heard someone screaming Diana's name. "DIANA, WHERE ARE YOU SWEETHEART?!" Someone yelled. "Bella, check and see who is was. I'll make the food and cook it." Diana told her. Severus Snape was outside the woods. Looking for his daughter, he started to look around.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Bella nodded and walked hesitantly towards the edge of the woods. She hid behind a tree as she looked at the road, "Professor Snape?" she asked, coming into full view. When he nodded she motioned for him to follow her, "Come on I will take you to our campsite." sending a message ahead of her she let Diana know that it was her father.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 am

When Diana's message arrived, Daciana lightly looked over her shoulder at it. "Be careful with your 'father', I can't help but feel like he's not really who he claims to be," she warned, rubbing Pheonix's paws to calm her. She'd curled up against Eliza not long after they made camp and was acting as her primary heat source for now. "Good baby." She looked towards Diana carefully, a soft, calming smile on her face. "Check for any signs of Metamorphmagi or polyjuice potions."
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Bella stopped walking several yards from the site, "Wait here Professor. I have to make sure that they are ready for you." with that she lipped off into the surrounding forest, blending in with the scenery well. she approached the camp from the opposite direction, "So how we gonna do this?" she whispered, "I left him several yards into the forest, by a particularly thick clump of plant life to help block the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Diana looked at Willow, "We're fine the way we are. Just go get him. Eliza's trying to keep her strength up. Here Daciana, give these roots to her." Diana said handing Daciana the raw roots. "I don't cook the roots, it's what I learned with my father." Diana said. "Go get my father, Willow." Diana told her.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Bella nodded and slid back into the shadows and headed back to Snape, "Okay follow me please." she said happily, leading the way, in a roundabout manner, to the campsite. "Here you go." she murmured moving a bush that hid the entrance into the clearing. She followed the Professor and stood near the way they entered, and watched the proceedings.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Severus ran towards his students and his daughters. "Diana, Kaitlyn. I was so worried. And who is this?" Snape asked. "Diana gasped, "This is our oldest sister. Eliza Snape. Remember?" Diana told him. Snape gasped, he ran towards his oldest daughter until the wolf growled at him.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Bella watched all this, and smiled slightly when the wolf growled. She slid down a tree and started to think about where her cousin might be.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Diana noticed that Bella was sad. "Bella, are you alright?" Diana asked her. Kaitlyn followed her twin to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Bella nodded, she didn't trust her voice, she continued to stare at the flames. Her mind was still occupied by the dilemma of the missing Willow, she frowned slightly, dismissing the idea that Willow had gone to the Forest.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Diana sighed. "It's okay Bella. We'll find her or she'll come back. And..." Diana stopped talking cause she heard a voice. It sounded like Willow. "Everyone, be quiet. I hear something." Diana told them.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Bella stood quickly, straining to hear the voice, she cocked her head slightly allowing her to hear all around herself better. "Leave me alone!" the female voice shouted, it was definitely Willow and it sounded like she was in trouble. *SMACK* "Don't you dare do that again!" Willow shouted angrily before a crash was heard.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Diana gasped. "WILLOW! WHERE ARE YOU!" Diana shouted through the woods.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm

"I'm fine!" Willow shouted, "But you better get out of this forest its a full moon tonight, and they brought a certain half-breed to find us!" More crashing came from the left, and Willow ran by, barely visible because of the trees. Shortly after three other men ran by, clearly after Willow, ignoring the group that they barely noticed the crashed through the underbrush and disappeared from sight.

"I can't leave her!" Bella said, biting her bottom lip in a nervous habit. "What should we do?" she asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 am

((I just got up this morning, so I won't be able to post right away.))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:41 pm

"Well, until I reduce Pheonix again, I think there's still another person who could fit on her one we get Eliza back up and her over here," Daciana pointed out before the large black wolf sprang up, leaving Eliza alone. She charged after the three men, then used herself to seperate Willow from them. "Willow! Don't be afraid, she has an excelent judge of character and won't attack you unless you make the first move!" Daciana shouted after them, a slight terror in her eyes as Willow's pursuers drew their wands. "Expelliarmus!" Three wands flew back, nearly hitting her. Pheonix had blocked the spell from Willow.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Willow smiled, "Thanks!" She took the reprive to catch her breath and consider her next coarse of action, noticing that she stood in a shaft of moonlight she looked up and swallowed. "Guys... the moon is out, and it is very big and full." she moved to a tree, and slowly climbed it, "You may want to hide and or disapperate from here." she said to the others.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 am

"But we don't know how to disapparate. I'm still a first year." Diana said. "But Kaitlyn knows. Don't you sis?" Diana asked Kaitlyn. "Yes I know how, but I can't take 4 people at once." Kaitlyn said.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Willow muttered several curses, "Then climb a tree!" she watched the ground, before climbing up a few more branches, letting out a sqeak when she heard a howl. Bella stood rooted to the spot she was standing, she was staring out into the forest, ignoring the howls that were slowly coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Kaitlyn heard the wolves. She howled at them to leave them alone. Then the howling stopped. Diana looked at her sister surprised. "Do you speak wolf?" Diana asked her. Severus was also surprised. Kaitlyn looked at them and blushed. "Yeah, I speak wolf."
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm

"I used to stay out on full moons back home with Spooky, my dad's dog," Daciana said to Kaitlyn. "They may later notice it was human and turn back. Pheonix and I are out during full moons for her excersise, and we've been known to use some of Hagrid's Threstrals to get out of the area, but we normally end up in more dangerous areas. I can take two people with me and Kaitlyn can take her father and sister with Bella." She whistled for Pheonix, then called for Willow to jump and run for the group. She slowly helped Eliza to get back up on Pheonix's back before climbing up herself. "Willow, get on. We can make a run for it. Pheonix still has some room and can navigate us out of here at least." She patted the actual wolf, reassuring her in her current abilities. "You've got this, pretty girl."
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Willow nodded when she arrived and sat on Pheonix, "I suggest we hurry. They have plans for whomever they catch." she whispered. Looking into the forest, she swallowed, knowing that Greyback was out there and looking for anyone he could find.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 pm

Kaitlyn looked at Diana. "Willow, I need you grab Diana on the hand and hang on." Kaitlyn told her. "And Bella, hang onto my father till we get back to Hogwarts. I really don't want to miss our little brother's birthday." Kaitlyn said. "Me either." Diana said and smiled. She held onto Willow's hand and closed her eyes and then thought about getting back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy's Manor   Malfoy's Manor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malfoy's Manor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Severus Snape Twin Daughters :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: